By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Millions Wasted Building Oversized Prisons in Navajo Nation
- Digital literacy will reduce recidivism in the long term
- State prison food facts and figures you probably didn't know
- Brent Batten: Prison takes long look at Benson's death
- AG Scott Pruitt talks Colorado lawsuit and DOC investigation
- Lawsuit: Inmate denied treatment after suffering in hot van
- Arkansas prison system says deal with death row inmates over drug secrecy not a contract
- UPDATE: Wild horses placed in temporary home with Department of the Corrections
- Lawyer: boil order sign of prison's 'aging' infrastructure
- Colorado lawmakers call for more transparency after Gazette report on youth corrections
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Orange County, California Awards ITS Contract to GTL
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract with the City of Richmond (VA) Sheriff Office
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Merrimack County Department of Corrections
$$Bonus$$Chemical Dependency Professional (Forks)
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc