By Carl ToersBijns, former deputy warden, ASPC Eyman, Florence AZ
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Botched executions may complicate Nevada’s death penalty process
- Department of Corrections emails indicate prisoners were released early
- Groups seek probe into pepper spray use in juvenile detention
- The number of 'walk away' escapes rise significantly and DPS knows why
- Five will be called, one will be chosen to help plan new jail
- Private prisons in line for gains
- Gouverneur prison inmate accused of forging court documents
- Preliminary Deal Reached On Treatment Of Mentally Ill Inmates
- Denver mayor calls for outside review of sheriff department, jail
- Doctor: Arizona inmate’s injection lines properly placed
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare Announces Corporate Medical Director for Utilization Management
- NaphCare Awarded Comprehensive Health Services Contract with Federal Prison Camp in Ald...
- Missouri renews electronic monitoring program contract with BI Incorporated
- NaphCare Works Alongside Newton County Detention Centers and Sheriff’s Department to Ea...
- Spectrum Adds New Website Exclusively for Correctional Treatment Services
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc
Vocational Instructor Electrician/Mason
Coffee Correctional Facility