By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- N.Y. prison escapee returns to max security prison
- Inmate who escaped from Iowa prison caught in Illinois
- Inmate Dies At Shawnee Co. Detention Center
- Missing work release inmate considered an escapee
- Woman encounters escaped prisoner early morning
- Cracks emerge in NC investigation of inmate's death
- Killer in 1990 murder of Auburn man dies in prison
- Prison guard suspended for joke about lynching that referenced Obama
- Kingman prison hit with 3rd disturbance by inmates in 4 days
- New Tenn. law requires mandatory jail time before probation for vehicular homicide
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Orange County, California Awards ITS Contract to GTL
- GTL Houston Expansion Project Reflects Continued Commitment to Best-in-Class Data Cente...
- Spectrum's President and CEO Recognized by the National Council for Behavioral Health f...
- Matt Swando Named Divisional Vice President of BI Incorporated
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract in California with City of Santa Ana
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Warden - Delaware County, PA
George W. Hill - Delaware County
Spectrum Health Systems. Inc.