By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Corrections officials: 138 more full-time security officers needed to meet safety requirements
- California’s Return-to-Prison Rate Falls for the Fifth Straight Year to 44.6 percent
- State investigating death of Rutland jail inmate
- Corrections officers stop contraband drop at Taft prison
- 'Human error' blamed for accidental release of prisoner
- Man convicted of murder escapes work release facility
- Authorities search for escaped Lamar County inmate
- Arlington inmate’s demeanor before dying was normal, jailers say
- Madison County Commission approves contract with Southern Health Partners regarding inmate health care
- Inmate who escaped from work crew in Wilkes County captured
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum Health Systems President and CEO Charles Faris to Retire in July
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections Corporation of America is Now Hiring RNs and LPN’s at Central Arizona Detention Center in Florence, AZ!
Corrections Corporation of America
AVALON CORPUS CHRISTI TRANSITIONAL CENTER IS NOW HIRING TREATMENT COUNSELORS!
Avalon Corpus Christi Transitional Center