By Bernita Carmichael
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Ohio prison growth ‘unfathomable’ to director
- Recalculated prison sentences will cost state millions
- Jail overtime punishes Lake budget
- Illinois prison guard suffers concussion in attack
- Arizona execution renews debate over methods
- NAACP hears blunt talk about how community should deal with ex-prisoners
- Washington County inmate's death investigated as apparent jail suicide
- Injured inmate flown to hospital after stabbing at Md. prison
- Greer County Prison Escapee Captured In Texas
- Prisons struggling with inmate rehab
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare Awarded Comprehensive Health Services Contract with Federal Prison Camp in Ald...
- Missouri renews electronic monitoring program contract with BI Incorporated
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract to Provide Medical Services at FCI Bennettsville
- Spectrum Adds New Website Exclusively for Correctional Treatment Services
- NaphCare Awarded New Five-Year Agreement to Provide Services at FCI Elkton
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc
Mental Health Specialist 2 - Corrections Substance Abuse Program