The Strategic Bedside Manner: Former Jail Lieutenant Offers Advice on the Do’s and Don’ts When Speaking to Inmates
By Katie Przychodzen, NCCHC
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Off-duty NYC correction officer fatally shot in Brooklyn while sitting in car
- Snake River prison inmate charged in fellow inmate's death, court records show
- Cheyenne Mountain Re-Entry Center Recognized By Colorado DOC For Outstanding Performance
- Police: 2 arrested for roles in inmate-run underage hooker ring designed to ‘stack paper'
- Authorities apprehend Cochise County inmate who fled work crew
- Soaring spice use by inmates shows prohibition is ineffective
- Legislative committee discusses inmate charity fundraisers
- Clemency Hearing to be Held for Inmate Set for Execution
- SC clears death row inmate after ten years
- Southern State inmate flown to hospital after fight, officials say
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum Health Systems President and CEO Charles Faris to Retire in July
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Now Hiring a full-time Librarian at Correctional Treatment Facility in Washington, DC!
Corrections Corporation of America
District of Columbia
Minnesota Department of Human Services