By Anthony Gangi
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmate dies at Northern Nevada Correctional Center
- A rare look inside a Saudi prison where terrorists see perks, not harsh conditions
- Surveys one guide to prison releases
- Glitch tied to Community Corrections walk-off uptick
- Sheriff’s Office Introduces ‘Lady Enforcers’ Team
- Inmates complete sign language interpretation course
- Clock school at the prison in Pendleton is still ticking
- Georgia clergy ask for clemency for female death row inmate
- Investigators returning to West Texas site of prison bus crash that killed 8 inmates, 2 guards
- Number of women in jail on the rise
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract with the City of Richmond (VA) Sheriff Office
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
- Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. Wins Statewide Contract in Massachusetts
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Field Services Program Facilitator (Gallatin)
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc
Mindbody Class Instructor - Pilates (8172)
District of Columbia