By Robert Kravitz, President AlturaSolutions
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- New Statewide County Prison Coordinator
- Air Conditioning Outage Reported at Oklahoma Prison
- Texas murder suspect from Kansas found dead in Oklahoma parking lot
- Authorities: Wanted inmate escaped during community service work in Del.
- Prisoner freed, jailed again after MDOC mix-up
- Texas executes inmate convicted in 2004 murder of San Antonio store owner
- Georgia inmate dies at Valdosta State Prison
- Spokane County Jail inmate found dead in cell
- Inmate captured after walking away from work crew in Kelso
- PAWS of Hope prison program aids foster dogs, trains inmates for life outside
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Licensed Practical Nurse
Centurion of Florida
NURSE PRACTITIONER - State College PA Area
The GEO Group