By Caterina Spinaris
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Virginia DOC’s Gender Responsivity Plan Calls For Moving Offenders, Transitioning Facilities
- Inmate Who Walked Away from Chamberlain Creek Conservation Camp (CC# 17) Apprehended in Vallejo, California
- SCDOC: Escaped inmate nabbed; prison worker charged
- NC electrician charged after bringing bag of cellphones into Evans Correctional
- Correctional officer at Delano prison attacked by 8 inmates
- Statewide prison lockdown remains following altercations at six facilities
- 2 dead, 1 hurt in suspected drug overdose at Columbia Correctional
- KBI investigating Inmate’s death at Norton Correctional Facility
- For the first time, SC is offering job training in a maximum security prison
- West Virginia Division of Corrections hosting series of job fairs
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012