By Terry Campbell, Professor, Kaplan University, School of Public Safety
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Kentucky's early inmate release program saves $29M in two years
- Idaho’s Head of Correction is Stepping Down
- Officer at Lanesboro prison seriously injured in attack by inmate
- HIP escapee accused of armed robbery
- Tallahassee Needs to Fix Broken Prisons
- Hearing set in prison razor challenge
- State inmate arrested after fleeing work detail in McComb
- Mentally ill inmates need more help
- NY prison returns stay near 40 percent
- County pays ex-lawmaker thousands for jail work
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract with the City of Richmond (VA) Sheriff Office
- Matt Swando Named Divisional Vice President of BI Incorporated
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract in California with City of Santa Ana
- NaphCare Announces Corporate Medical Director for Utilization Management
- NaphCare Awarded Comprehensive Health Services Contract with Federal Prison Camp in Ald...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Oregon Department of Corrections
St. Moritz Security Services