By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Vermont considers building new $140M prison
- Condemned inmate Stevie Lamar Fields dies of unknown causes
- Jury Deadlocks in Inmate’s Houtzdale Riot Trial
- Convict Died on Bus Ride to Stateville From Cook County Jail
- Christie will shut down 250-inmate N.J. prison unit
- How Maintenance Can Make or Break Facilities
- Arizona DOC Tells Death-Row Inmates They Can Bring Own Execution Drugs
- Death of Klamath inmate ruled a suicide
- Jail inmates stitch leather products for fashion show
- Inmate facing new charges after allegedly attacking corrections officers
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
- Now Available: Securus' Investigator Pro™ with Searchable Voice Capability
- Securus Technologies Commits To Five (5) Year Funding For Prison Entrepreneurship Progr...
- Orange County, California Awards ITS Contract to GTL
- GTL Houston Expansion Project Reflects Continued Commitment to Best-in-Class Data Cente...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Registered Nurse- San Diego, CA
The GEO Group, Inc.