By Dalonika McDonald, Texas Department of Criminal Justice/Parole Division
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmates Appeal Case to OK Supreme Court
- Atwater federal prisoner pleads guilty to killing corrections officer
- Wild horses, burros set for public adoption Friday and Saturday in Florence
- Mental health courts expand to treat offenders
- State of Michigan fines prison food vendor $98,000
- La. appeals order to release execution drug source
- Inmate violates social media ban
- IDOC director to take two weeks off to support family
- Prisoners want May polls scrapped
- CDCR parole agent killed in suspected impaired driving accident
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum Adds New Website Exclusively for Correctional Treatment Services
- NaphCare Awarded New Five-Year Agreement to Provide Services at FCI Elkton
- NaphCare Supports the Efforts of NAMI of Southern Nevada
- BI Incorporated, SOBERLINK enter distribution agreement for SL2 alcohol monitoring system
- BI Incorporated wins award for collaboration with Verizon Wireless, Multi-Tech Systems
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Reynolds and Associates, Inc.
District of Columbia
Corrections Corporation of America