By Carl ToersBijns, former deputy warden, ASPC Eyman, Florence AZ
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Prostitution investigation underway at Platinum Plus, sheriff says
- Attorney files claims against county, juvenile corrections officers
- State’s silence on shooting of handcuffed prison inmates called deeply troubling
- Department of Corrections must be corrected
- Fairly assessing risk and recidivism
- Task force examines Tennessee sentencing laws, recidivism
- A Better Way to Fight Recidivism
- Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner's Office investigating death at county jail
- Jury awards inmate $10 in suit against corrections officer
- Ex-corrections officer at DC jail sentenced for bribery
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum's President and CEO Recognized by the National Council for Behavioral Health f...
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- Wexford Health promotes senior management team members
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Senior Comprehensive Care Nurse
County of Orange, Health Care Agency
The GEO Group, Inc.