By Jeffrey E. Keller MD
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Arkansas prison system says deal with death row inmates over drug secrecy not a contract
- UPDATE: Wild horses placed in temporary home with Department of the Corrections
- Lawyer: boil order sign of prison's 'aging' infrastructure
- Colorado lawmakers call for more transparency after Gazette report on youth corrections
- Convicted killer accidentally released from prison waives extradition
- MDOC donates confiscated phones
- Attorneys argue over inmate's alleged murder confession letters
- N.W.T. jails make initial changes in wake of corrections audit
- Escaped Inmate from Ely Still on the Loose
- Police: Woman tried to smuggle drugs to prisoner husband at local prison
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Orange County, California Awards ITS Contract to GTL
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract with the City of Richmond (VA) Sheriff Office
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
The GEO Group
Clinical Supervisor - RN
Lake City Correctional Facility