By Anthony Gangi
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Concerns over drug prompt delay of Georgia woman's execution
- Court strikes down California’s sex-offender blanket lifetime ban
- States Face Correctional Officer Shortage Amid A Cultural Stigma
- 3 Attica guards plead guilty as assault trial about to begin
- Nebraska Corrections official who helped oversee sentence calculations to retire
- Bowie County Corrections to house 288 Arkansas inmates
- State seeks to hire 50 new prison guards in March
- State Workers Vie To Win Back Food Service Contract For Ohio's Prisons
- Law Enforcement Organizations to Meet in Sacramento for 23rd Annual Legislative Day
- FBI, Secret Service to Host Industry Leaders in Connection with White House Summit
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract with the City of Richmond (VA) Sheriff Office
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
- Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. Wins Statewide Contract in Massachusetts
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections Officer Trainee/Corrections Officer
Volusia County Corrections
Wellness/Fitness Assistant Coordinator (8175)