By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Operation Blackout Cracks Down On Registered Sex Offenders
- Langford Named Warden of Larned Correctional Mental Health
- Video released of jail fight that injured 20 inmates, 3 officers
- Corrections Officer assaulted at Tecumseh Prison
- Judge revokes probation of ex-Nevada prison guard who smuggled contraband
- Hutchinson deputy warden promoted to top spot at Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility
- BCCF celebrates 20th anniversary
- Exclusive: Surveillance video captures Rikers Island inmate attack corrections officer
- Amarillo inmate missing since 1997 back in custody
- Inmate runs off from work release in Loyall
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum Health Systems President and CEO Charles Faris to Retire in July
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
The program interviews Faye S. Taxman, Ph.D. a University Professor in the Criminology, Law and Society Department and Director of the Center for Advancing Correctional Excellence at George Mason University. Dr. Taxman is recognized for her work in the development of the seamless systems of care models that link the criminal justice with other service delivery systems as well as reengineering probation and parole supervision services, and organizational change models. Her work covers the breadth of the correctional system from jails and prisons to community corrections and adult and juvenile offenders, including all types of interventions and system improvement factors. She has had numerous grants from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, National Institute of Justice, National Institute of Corrections, Office of National Drug Control Policy, and Bureau of Justice Assistance.
The website for the Center for Advancing Correctional Excellence is http://www.gmuace.org/ .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was June 28, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections Corporation of America is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (PRN) in Clifton, TN!
Corrections Corporation of America
Group Life Coordinator 2
Oregon Youth Authority