By Carl ToersBijns, former deputy warden, ASPC Eyman, Florence AZ
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Tennessee death row inmate dies in prison
- ‘White Boy Rick,' last juvenile sentenced to life for drugs, to be profiled
- Maine State Prison inmate dies after battle with cancer
- Connections run deep as Minnesota Correctional Facility-St. Cloud turns 125
- Miss. locks up more per capita than China and Russia
- SC officers search for escaped prison inmate
- 'Hard choices' needed for Androscoggin County Jail
- Inmate at Utah State Prison in Draper dies
- Officials: NV prison inmate apparently murdered
- Laundry room fire extinguished at Cayuga Correctional Facility
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract in California with City of Santa Ana
- Wexford Health promotes senior management team members
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
- Missouri renews electronic monitoring program contract with BI Incorporated
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract to Provide Medical Services at FCI Bennettsville
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
LIFE SKILLS WORKER II
Nurse Practitioner (7855)