By NIJ Journal No. 272- Sarah B. Berson
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- New SD policies adjust parolee’s time, management
- Prison policy intrudes on marital bond, inmates say
- Alabama moves to stifle jailhouse lawyers
- Albany Regional Prison inmates moved to Perth after "incident"
- OK Supreme Court: Decision to stay executions rests with appeals court
- Concerns Raised Over Young Woman's Jail Cell Death
- 12 women graduate from ADOC Training Academy
- Senate leader calls for GPS investigation after O.C. serial killings
- Convicted armed robber avoids prison for 13 years after state forgets about him
- Oregon prisons push inmate-family visits to keep prisoners from coming back
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- BI Incorporated agreement with U.S. Communities allows cities, counties and states acce...
- NaphCare Works Alongside Newton County Detention Centers and Sheriff’s Department to Ea...
- Spectrum Adds New Website Exclusively for Correctional Treatment Services
- NaphCare’s New Partnership with the Oklahoma Department of Corrections
- Corizon Launches Social Media Initiative
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Psychologist - Corcoran, CA
Recreation Therapist - Soledad, CA