By Robert Winters, JD, Professor, School of Criminal Justice, Kaplan University
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- 15 inmates indicted in Shirley prison disturbance
- Inmate gets 8-12 years for punching Lincoln prison guard
- Authorities Search for Inmate Accused of Stealing Van
- Wisconsin wants 'Making a Murderer' inmate to stay in jail
- Marion County Jail inmate dies of apparent suicide
- All inmates out of correctional facility
- Prison board OKs plan for parole, probation violators
- DOC Capacity Reaching Crisis Levels
- Inmate at Licking correctional center dies on Sunday
- Inmate details 4 prison killings: 'I did it for nothing'
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Flex Link Receives Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Component Recognition
- ConnectNetwork® Expands User Experience with New Photo Messaging Feature for Mobile Dev...
- Now Available: Securus' Investigator Pro™ with Searchable Voice Capability
- Securus Technologies Commits To Five (5) Year Funding For Prison Entrepreneurship Progr...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Substance Abuse Clinician
Sullivan County Department of Corrections
Delaware Department of Correction