By Judith A. Yates
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Days pass faster for inmates helping feed the needy on Aroostook County farm
- New search policy designed to cut Vermont prison contraband
- Serial killer Gary Ridgway transferred from Washington to Colorado prison
- Praise, and a big sigh of relief, as N.Y. manhunt ends
- Chicago transitional center, program for mentally disabled prison inmates helps them learn coping skills
- David Sweat in critical but stable condition in Albany hospital
- SPECIAL REPORT: Inmate took his own life after mental illness treatment needs went unmet
- Special Angola program aims to ease ex-cons’ re-entry into society and workforce
- Corrections data: 750 former prisoners return to Chatham each year
- Cousins plans detox ward at Middleton jail
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Orange County, California Awards ITS Contract to GTL
- GTL Houston Expansion Project Reflects Continued Commitment to Best-in-Class Data Cente...
- Spectrum's President and CEO Recognized by the National Council for Behavioral Health f...
- Matt Swando Named Divisional Vice President of BI Incorporated
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract in California with City of Santa Ana
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Spectrum Health Systems. Inc.
Detention Officer - Quartermaster
Rockwall County, Texas