By Michael Wilson
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Our View: Jail drug treatment funds could end vicious cycle
- Officer injured, glass windows broken during riot outside Allegheny County Jail
- APNewsBreak: Illinois Governor Seeks Prison Tower Cameras
- Justice Department Targets Twin Cities As Illegal Immigration Priority
- Bible used to smuggle drugs into Mississippi jail, sheriff says
- Payne County Jail expands trusty system to women
- Bandit the dog helped inmates in jail for 3 years — now he's got his own family
- Superintendent says he won't open new jail without budget
- Morris County juvenile detention officer admits assault on youth
- Juvenile detention center undergoes massive repairs after flooding
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Registered Nurse- Baldwin, MI
The GEO Group, Inc.