By Robert Kravitz, President AlturaSolutions
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Police: All Five Madera County Jail Fugitives Captured
- $750,000 grant to help Pinellas offenders adjust outside prison
- Florida Correctional Authorities Fire 32 Guards
- Jail times can fluctuate despite sentences
- Court: Illinois inmate must pay prison costs
- 4 attack officers to escape juvenile detention
- Juvenile Lockup Boosts Portion Size, Fruit Intake
- SD Missing Inmate Returns To Penitentiary
- Advocates pitch plan to bring prisoners home
- Logan prison inmate ordered to reimburse state
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract in California with City of Santa Ana
- Wexford Health promotes senior management team members
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
- Missouri renews electronic monitoring program contract with BI Incorporated
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract to Provide Medical Services at FCI Bennettsville
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections Corporation of America