By Carl ToersBijns, former deputy warden, ASPC Eyman, Florence AZ
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Hunterdon County Jail earns 100 percent rating from state inspectors
- DOC promises review after prison homicide
- AZ news groups join legal battle for information on two-hour execution
- Green Haven prison winding up lockdown; contraband found
- Va. Corrections Officials Tout Offender Training
- Around Iowa: Capsules at prison prompt investigation
- Program Trains Virginia Offenders to Become Licensed Professionals
- Four Vacaville prison employees honored at CDCR ceremony
- Escapee captured at home of woman he had assaulted
- Current Hutchinson prison employees speaks out about staffing issues
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract in California with City of Santa Ana
- Wexford Health promotes senior management team members
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
- Missouri renews electronic monitoring program contract with BI Incorporated
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract to Provide Medical Services at FCI Bennettsville
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Reno County Sheriff's Department