By Annalee Thomasson
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Campaign Aid Sentenced for Launching Federal Investigation Aimed at Discrediting Congressional Candidate
- Former FBI Ten Most Wanted Murder Fugitive Sentenced to Life
- The Perils and Potential of Closing Rikers Island
- Contraband found in Barbour County Jail after escaped inmates return
- Nevada prisoner, 29, dies after multiple trips to hospital
- Lawmakers’ prison tour an eye-opener
- State sees prison guard shortage
- Order allows felons to vote in Kentucky
- 10 state corrections officers among 51 charged with drug sales
- Escaped child rapist extradited from Mexico to Arizona
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Orange County, California Awards ITS Contract to GTL
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract with the City of Richmond (VA) Sheriff Office
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Virginia Department of Juvenile Justice
Fire Captain-Training Officer