By William Sturgeon
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- The real cost of the death penalty in Arizona
- Governor Scott Weighs In On Troubles Surrounding Florida Prisons
- Surging heroin use brings increasing number of detoxing inmates
- Barstable County Correctional Facility Releases Training Film
- In Miami-Dade, hope, help for offenders with mental illness
- DCS: Recent escape at Woodland Hills facility due to staff failures
- Serious allegations against Nampa juvenile corrections
- Latest prison problems boost calls for special prosecutor, housecleaning at Corrections
- Vermont out-of-state prison contract expiring
- Washington killer faces murder charge in New Mexico cold case
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract in California with City of Santa Ana
- Wexford Health promotes senior management team members
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
- Missouri renews electronic monitoring program contract with BI Incorporated
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract to Provide Medical Services at FCI Bennettsville
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections Corporation of America
WA State Department of Corrections