By Bernita Carmichael, Managing Director at SAFEPAC, LLC
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- 32 teens escape from Nashville detention center
- Backup power at state prisons becomes an issue
- Former OK Corrections Department director helps children with incarcerated parents
- Jail unlikely to see state inmates
- Corrections Dept recognized for more efficient computers
- Elderly imates cared for at SCI-Laurel Highlands
- Miss. may be on execution hiatus
- Inmate at Fort Grant prison dead of apparent suicide
- 49ers' Ray McDonald jailed on domestic abuse charges
- More drug offenders could be released from prison
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
- Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. Wins Statewide Contract in Massachusetts
- NaphCare Announces Corporate Medical Director for Utilization Management
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract to Provide Medical Services at FCI Bastrop
- BI Incorporated agreement with U.S. Communities allows cities, counties and states acce...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections Officer I
Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility
Clinical Registered Nurse (7798)