By Leonard A. Sipes, Jr.
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Florida inmate admits to killing Santa Ana dentist who went missing in 1986
- Detention deputy stops inmate's suicide attempt
- 2 inmates charged with trafficking drugs at jail
- Alabama inmate who killed police officer defiant before execution
- 1,400+ additional La. inmates to be released in November as part of prison reform laws
- Pa. to combine some corrections department, parole board functions
- Wolf Administration moves to consolidate certain state prison, parole board functions
- Inmate Walks Away from Sugar Pine Conservation Camp (CC #09)
- Colorado spending more on prison inmate health care, report finds
- Study: Mass. Has The Highest Percentage Of Inmates Over 55
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Flex Link Receives Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Component Recognition
- ConnectNetwork® Expands User Experience with New Photo Messaging Feature for Mobile Dev...
- Now Available: Securus' Investigator Pro™ with Searchable Voice Capability
- Securus Technologies Commits To Five (5) Year Funding For Prison Entrepreneurship Progr...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Per Diem Registered Nurse Opportunity in Arcadia, FL!
Centurion of Florida / MHM Services
Corrections Officer I
Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility