Model to Increase Understanding of Boundary Violations: Female Correctional Employees with Male Inmates - Part 2
By Dr. Susan Jones
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Larch inmates train to fight wildfires
- Post-prison employment helps past offenders get on track
- Arkansas Inmate Recaptured After 32 Years
- Police: Inmate "became assaultive" towards staff
- Missouri Dept. of Corrections Director Precythe to speak June 27 in Moberly
- Ohio government websites hacked with pro-Islamic State rant
- Horticulture program brings inmates, community together
- Former inmate becomes drug counselor
- Arkansas prison career fair gives inmates life skills
- Missouri Jail Inmate Flees Hospital After Swallowing Battery
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Flex Link Receives Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Component Recognition
- ConnectNetwork® Expands User Experience with New Photo Messaging Feature for Mobile Dev...
- Now Available: Securus' Investigator Pro™ with Searchable Voice Capability
- Securus Technologies Commits To Five (5) Year Funding For Prison Entrepreneurship Progr...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Director of Nursing- McFarland, CA
The GEO Group, Inc.
Substance Abuse Clinician
Sullivan County Department of Corrections