By Carl ToersBijns, former deputy warden, ASPC Eyman, Florence AZ
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- State prisons board OKs budget with $84M increase
- Michigan corrections officers protest staff cuts following prisoner attack on guard
- “Celebrity” Oscar doing well in prison
- Inmates cut wood for needy, when not fighting fires
- Inmate dies at FCC
- Broken Arrow PD Captures Prison Escapee
- New warden takes over county jail
- Missing Correction Center inmate turns self into authorities
- Regional jail addresses issues, still has vacancies
- Third Aramark prison worker suspected of drug smuggling
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract in California with City of Santa Ana
- Wexford Health promotes senior management team members
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
- Missouri renews electronic monitoring program contract with BI Incorporated
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract to Provide Medical Services at FCI Bennettsville
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Warden - Delaware County, PA
George W. Hill - Delaware County
Comprehensive Nurse Practitioner II
County of Orange, health Care Agency