By Carl ToersBijns, former deputy warden, ASPC Eyman, Florence AZ
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Steep Costs of Inmate Phone Calls Are Under Scrutiny
- As death row runs out of room, Brown eyes space of those newly sprung
- Parole Walked Back for Inmate
- Inmates to butchers: Bill would develop meat processing training program
- Tenn. may not have chemicals it needs for executions
- State launching pilot program to get discharged inmates clean of heroin
- Inmate discovered dead in cell
- Growing prison program makes "big impact" on domestic violence
- Officials identify Larch inmate who died of apparent suicide
- Detention center expands house arrest program to save money
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum's President and CEO Recognized by the National Council for Behavioral Health f...
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- Wexford Health promotes senior management team members
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Jackson County Department of Corrections