By Terry Campbell, Professor, Kaplan University, School of Public Safety
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Murder convict bludgeons inmate to death in jail, says ‘offering to God’
- Minimum-Security Prison Inmate Missing In Rapid City
- Inmate saves guard from attack by fellow prisoner
- Macedonia Police: Inmate found dead of apparent suicide in city jail
- Inmate who died in Vacaville was from Fresno County
- Jail inmate sentenced for assaulting corrections officer
- Ramen tops US inmates' most wanted - study
- Westmoreland County jail inmate found hanged
- Escaped Inmate Held at Gunpoint by Dairy Worker
- Inmate charged in Joplin jail assault
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum Health Systems President and CEO Charles Faris to Retire in July
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Recruit or Lateral Jail Deputy
Clackamas County Sheriff's Office
Deputy Sheriff (Certified)