By Corporal William Young
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Corrections officer at Oak Park Heights dies after helping colleague attacked by inmate
- Florida inmate walks away from work detail, buys sweet tea
- Inmate from Pa. sentenced for possessing child porn in federal prison
- Hardeman County inmates moved out of jail
- DA Investigating After Inmates Break Out Of Cells At Oklahoma County Jail
- Inmate jumps out of transport van, caught 4 hours later
- No pleas as 3 suspected killers, charged in beating inmate, return to court
- PD: Recently released inmate arrested in Phoenix attempted murder
- Idaho inmate from Newdale work camp back in custody
- Cascade County Attorney releases names of inmates charged in jail riot
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Food Service Officer
Ada County Sheriff's Office
Human Resource Coordinator