By Sean Martschinke
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Nearly 250 Corrections Officer Positions Open in Beeville Area Jails
- Cause of Cayuga Correctional Facility prison fire under investigation
- Program puts criminals at crossroads in life
- Corrections department worries about health care costs
- New Balukoff campaign ad about Gov. Otter and CCA
- Prisons balk at Sovaldi’s $84,000 cost for hepatitis C treatment
- Murder Suspect Mistakenly Released From Prison
- ISP docs cite conflict of interest in prison probe
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to five years in prison
- 3 DOC workers hurt when van is hit by pickup
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract in California with City of Santa Ana
- Wexford Health promotes senior management team members
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
- Missouri renews electronic monitoring program contract with BI Incorporated
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract to Provide Medical Services at FCI Bennettsville
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Mental Health Specialist 2 - Corrections Substance Abuse Program
LIFE SKILLS WORKER II