By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Idaho prison chief tackles challenges: Kempf started career at Pocatello women's lockup
- Authorities: Inmate, 21, struck, killed by tractor-trailer
- Governor pulls plug on private prison contract
- Man convicted of raping teen at Lake Springfield dies in prison
- Drug counselor caught allegedly smuggling drugs, cellphones into prison
- County unemployment rises; hiring event for DOC jobs
- Woman convicted in Raleigh sports bar stabbing found dead in NC prison
- Cory Rosales Identified as Body Recovered From Black Eagle Dam
- Tulsa World Editorial: Oklahoma corrections officers honored for saving hostage's life
- Pros and cons: Inmates help fight Cuesta Fire thanks to state program
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Orange County, California Awards ITS Contract to GTL
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract with the City of Richmond (VA) Sheriff Office
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
DWI Adult and Youth Preventionist/Educator
Substance Abuse Counselors (Garden City)
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc