By Jeffrey E. Keller MD
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Clark County Inmate Found Unresponsive in Cell Dies at Hospital
- Jury Selection for Inmate Accused of Killing Correctional Officer
- Court rejects stay for 1 of 2 Arkansas inmates
- Sheriff: Inmate caught trying to escape Mecklenburg County jail
- 4 inmates overdose in 2 days at Pickaway Correctional Institution
- Corrections Department to trial rehabilitation for inmates on remand in bid to change abusive behaviours
- Arkansas plans to execute two convicts Monday
- Death row inmate's sister pleading to witness execution
- Escapee from youth corrections in Douglas County recaptured
- Feds prevent Arizona from importing execution drugs
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Flex Link Receives Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Component Recognition
- ConnectNetwork® Expands User Experience with New Photo Messaging Feature for Mobile Dev...
- Now Available: Securus' Investigator Pro™ with Searchable Voice Capability
- Securus Technologies Commits To Five (5) Year Funding For Prison Entrepreneurship Progr...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Residential Supervisor- San Antonio, TX
The GEO Group, Inc.
CoreCivic is Now Hiring at Austin Transitional Center in Del Valle, TX!