By Jeffrey E. Keller MD
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- An Artist Built a Jail Outside Philadelphia's City Hall
- Death Penalty States Face Hurdles in Carrying Out Executions
- Michigan Moves Ahead With Reopening Of Hiawatha Prison In UP
- Prison says Nevada inmate killed himself in the infirmary
- Call for NZ Corrections overhaul after release to work inmate rapes woman
- US grants early release of 6,000 “drug offenders”
- Officials Looking For Missing Inmate
- Rep. Hutton Urges New Approach to Corrections
- CMF one of four prisons providing inmates with condoms
- DOC Audit Recommends Changing Assault Classifications
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Orange County, California Awards ITS Contract to GTL
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract with the City of Richmond (VA) Sheriff Office
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Oklahoma Dept. of Corrections
Coffee County Correctional Facility