By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Appeals Court Delays Transgender California Inmate's Surgery
- Police: Louisville man dies after prison assault
- Escapee Douglas Alward Collects $15,000 For Humiliating Capture
- Aaron Hernandez prison tattoo: What does it mean?
- Tecumseh State Correctional Institution Remains On Lockdown
- Legislature takes first steps on corrections reform, but work remains
- Nevada prisoners aren’t getting prepared for parole
- Local lockups can be more pricey to run than thought
- County prison applies for drug treatment program
- State responds to Angola prisoners' lawsuit
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum's President and CEO Recognized by the National Council for Behavioral Health f...
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- Wexford Health promotes senior management team members
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
LEAD LICENSED SOCIAL WORKER - Karnes City, TX
The GEO Group, Inc.