By Carl ToersBijns, former deputy warden, ASPC Eyman, Florence AZ
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- NCCHC Launches Specialty Certification for Correctional Physicians
- Ohio's search for execution drugs is getting desperate: editorial
- Pharmacy Compounding Missouri Lethal Injections Must Be Publicized
- Pinal County to bill for housing inmates from Kingman prison
- Escaped Colorado convict caught in Kansas
- Nearly 200 inmates received $156,000 in unemployment checks
- Inmate Escapes From Oklahoma Prison
- Wyoming Inmate Broomfield dies in Wyoming Medium Correctional Facility
- Meet six dogs up for adoption from Two Rivers Correctional Institution
- 1 offender still missing from Dept. of Correction; 1 located
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Orange County, California Awards ITS Contract to GTL
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract with the City of Richmond (VA) Sheriff Office
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Detention Center Nurse-PRN (as needed)
Correctional Officer Trainee
Nevada Department of Corrections