By Minhaj Hassan
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmate Remains At Large After Escaping From Los Angeles Re-Entry Facility
- Somerset County starts alternative sentencing program
- Prison guard killed after scuffle honored at memorial for fallen officers
- DOC: Halfway houses see decline in walkaways in July
- Munich Shooter Was Planning Crime for Over a Year
- 41-year-old inmate dies at Sacramento jail
- Wiley College set to offer inmate degrees
- Escaped Yankton inmate recaptured in Nebraska cornfield.
- Released Ulster jail inmate back behind bars
- Coroner: Lieber inmate strangled to death
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum Health Systems President and CEO Charles Faris to Retire in July
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Correction Corporation of America
Correctional Officer, Part-Time
Corrections Corporation of America