By Robert Kravitz, President AlturaSolutions
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmate found dead in Napa County jail
- Vt. Senate Plan Keeps Prison Open
- Bring Your Child to Work Day a hit at Solano County prisons
- Stopping Contraband Inside State Prisons
- Canada and France Sign Declaration to Share Correctional Information and Expertise
- Changes in store on Rikers Island
- Mistrial declared in case against Va. man accused of killing D.C. corrections official
- Condemned inmate Raymond Edward Steele dies of unknown causes
- 6 inmates at Elba Community Work Center treated for possible spice use
- Maine lawmakers struggle to find funding solution for county jails
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum's President and CEO Recognized by the National Council for Behavioral Health f...
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- Wexford Health promotes senior management team members
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
The GEO Group, Inc.
Chemical Dependency Professional
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc