By Carl ToersBijns, former deputy warden, ASPC Eyman, Florence AZ
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Seeking Safety: What keeps hundreds of released inmates from committing more crimes in Fayetteville?
- MDOC seeks contracts to manage private prisons
- Erie prison psych unit expansion sought
- Prison dogs are tension-relievers for Colorado's mentally ill inmates
- $26 million kitchen set to open in Delaware prison
- IACP Granted Observer Status at INTERPOL General Assembly
- NZ Corrections defends inmates' treatment
- Inmate dies from drugs in Oklahoma's troubled execution
- Ohio prisons worker receives national award
- Attica uprising items being sent back to families
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
- Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. Wins Statewide Contract in Massachusetts
- NaphCare Announces Corporate Medical Director for Utilization Management
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract to Provide Medical Services at FCI Bastrop
- BI Incorporated agreement with U.S. Communities allows cities, counties and states acce...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections Officer I
Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility
FL Correctional Officer Trainee
Lake City Correctional Facility