By Kevin H. Kempf
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Va. Dept. of Corrections to monitor sex offenders tonight
- Authorities: Inmate Attempted to Sexually Assault Corrections Officer
- Trooper ambush suspect caught, death penalty eyed
- The Prisoners Fighting California’s Wildfires
- Contraband found during Corrections Dept. lockdown
- West Michigan inmate killed in Saginaw
- Judge: State inmates not entitled to minimum wage
- DOC Helps with Growing Wild Horse Population
- Correctional center has new warden
- Arizona prison inmate crews aided in more than 160 incidents during fire season
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract in California with City of Santa Ana
- Wexford Health promotes senior management team members
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
- Missouri renews electronic monitoring program contract with BI Incorporated
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract to Provide Medical Services at FCI Bennettsville
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Medical Billing & Coding
Sullivan County, NH