By Jeffrey E. Keller MD
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Commissioners approve inmate-housing contract
- Roads clear after inmate comes down from Exeter prison roof
- Court hears case of inmate who killed girlfriend's parents
- UPDATE: Escaped Noxubee County inmates captured
- Man convicted in Hall murder found dead in apparent suicide at prison
- Two Rivers reports two inmate deaths
- Operation Blackout warns sex offenders not to participate during Halloween activities
- Georgia prison officials investigate 2 prisoner deaths
- Inmate Dies at Wyoming Honor Farm
- CDCR Empowers Families Against Sex Offenders With Updated Online Educational Tool
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Human Resource Coordinator
Ada County Sheriff's Office