By Carl ToersBijns, former deputy warden, ASPC Eyman, Florence AZ
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Recidivism research secures scholar spot in top program
- Opening Our Eyes to Uncomfortable Truths
- Services cut for inmates with ‘serious functional impairments’
- Inmates Care For Horses At Putnamville Prison
- Death rows grow for want of lethal drugs
- Probation, Parole, Pardons Agency Looking to Fill Slots
- Corrections officers aim to teach criminals to comply
- State corrections workers to vote on union representation
- Serious issues in Colorado prisons' parole division
- Cuff Key to Door Key: A Systems Approach to Reentry
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Corizon Announces New Senior Vice President
- BI Incorporated selected to operate Calaveras County Innovative Day Reporting Program f...
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract With Mobile County (AL) Sheriff's Office
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Correct Care Solutions
Warden - Crystal City
Emerald Correctional Managment LLC