By Carl ToersBijns, former deputy warden, ASPC Eyman, Florence AZ
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Search for Escaped Inmate Continues
- Landscape architecture project receives national recognition
- Inmate airlifted to hospital after fight at Dade Correctional Institution
- Inmate guilty of trying to sexually assault prison guard
- Escaped maximum-security inmate captured in Pacific Northwest
- CCA Awarded Three-Year Contract Renewal With California
- Data show criminal activity among inmate firefighters
- Judge orders Arkansas to identify execution drug supplier in lawsuit challenging secrecy law
- Brownback to tour correctional facilities in El Dorado, around the state
- Wilmington work release convict fails to return to correctional center
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Orange County, California Awards ITS Contract to GTL
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract with the City of Richmond (VA) Sheriff Office
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Substance Abuse Counselors (Alto)
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc
CCA- Bradshaw State Jail