By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Retired deputy to run for Beaver County sheriff
- Drew Peterson back in court in murder-for-hire plot
- Concerns over drug prompt delay of Georgia woman's execution
- Court strikes down California’s sex-offender blanket lifetime ban
- States Face Correctional Officer Shortage Amid A Cultural Stigma
- 3 Attica guards plead guilty as assault trial about to begin
- Nebraska Corrections official who helped oversee sentence calculations to retire
- Bowie County Corrections to house 288 Arkansas inmates
- State seeks to hire 50 new prison guards in March
- State Workers Vie To Win Back Food Service Contract For Ohio's Prisons
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum's President and CEO Recognized by the National Council for Behavioral Health f...
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- Wexford Health promotes senior management team members
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
County of Orange, Health Care Agency
Clinic Manager (8144)