By Gary F. Cornelius, First Lt. (Retired)
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- KCCC welcomes warden and assistant warden
- What prison life will be like for Aaron Hernandez
- Money for local corrections comes with strings
- 84-year-old Nevada inmate serving murder sentence dies
- State wants to proceed with Kelly Gissendaner execution
- Woman Dies While In Custody, Investigation Underway
- AG seeks to expose inmate identities in rape suit
- Legislators reach compromise on prison reform
- Separate stabbings at 2 Alabama prisons leave 1 prisoner dead, another wounded
- Disabled Santa Rosa inmate to get $97K in settlement
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum's President and CEO Recognized by the National Council for Behavioral Health f...
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
- Wexford Health promotes senior management team members
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Substance Abuse Counselor (Warren)
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc
The GEO Group, Inc.