By Carl ToersBijns, former deputy warden, ASPC Eyman, Florence AZ
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Chickenpox forces southern Illinois prison lockdown
- Senator, governor trade accusations over prison report
- Oklahoma Prisons Lawyer Says He Felt Pressured
- Elmore prison clerk sentenced in massive identity theft
- Georgia state prisoner makes phone calls to area residents in local scam
- Victim, suspect in prison death were near end of segregation
- NZ Prisoner escapes from hospital
- Escaped Ohio prison inmate apprehended after 22 years
- Program Helps Parolees Find Work
- Inmate dies after being found stricken in cell at DVI
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract with the City of Richmond (VA) Sheriff Office
- Matt Swando Named Divisional Vice President of BI Incorporated
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract in California with City of Santa Ana
- NaphCare Announces Corporate Medical Director for Utilization Management
- NaphCare Awarded Comprehensive Health Services Contract with Federal Prison Camp in Ald...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Mediko Correctional Healthcare
Embedded Mentor Manager