By Sean Martschinke
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Florida Department of Corrections and Smart Horizons Career Online Education Announce First Class of Inmates
- Suicide cited in Logan prison death
- Tucson Air Branch conducts K-9 deployment training
- Man freed from prison after claim recanted
- Miscalculated prison sentences: 52 who were released early may be in line for added time
- Conditions for PA prison workers topic of House Judiciary Committee meeting
- Two more prisons on horizon
- Michigan prisoner loses air mattress
- 2 inmates at Fishkill Correctional face new charges
- As prisons swell, Illinois needs wiser policies
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract with the City of Richmond (VA) Sheriff Office
- Matt Swando Named Divisional Vice President of BI Incorporated
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract in California with City of Santa Ana
- NaphCare Announces Corporate Medical Director for Utilization Management
- NaphCare Awarded Comprehensive Health Services Contract with Federal Prison Camp in Ald...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Correctional Officer Trainee
Nevada Department of Corrections
Deputy Medical Director
Multnomah County Health Department