By James Alan Fox, Lipman Family Professor of Criminology, Law and Public Policy, Northeastern University
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Some Oklahoma County Jails Facing Financial Crisis
- Reforms announced for FL prison system
- Calif. to Appeal Ruling Tossing Death Penalty
- Prison mitigation funds on their way
- A look inside Nevada’s death row with a federal defense attorney
- Contraband found in Vermont prison search
- Boot camp program for female offenders moves to Shakopee
- 63-year-old inmate dies at Northern Nevada Correctional Center
- Notorious serial killer Robert Hansen dies
- Prison guards argue to save watch towers
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- NaphCare’s TechCare™ EHR Receives 2014 Complete EHR Meaningful Use ONC-ACB Certificatio...
- Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. Wins Statewide Contract in Massachusetts
- NaphCare Announces Corporate Medical Director for Utilization Management
- NaphCare Awarded New Contract to Provide Medical Services at FCI Bastrop
- BI Incorporated agreement with U.S. Communities allows cities, counties and states acce...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Reno County Sheriff's Department
Clinical Registered Nurse (7752)