By Gary F. Cornelius, First Lt. (Retired)
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Wyoming Inmate Montez Dies at Wyoming Medium Correctional Institution
- Dauphin County DA’s Office investigating death of inmate
- Prison program pairs inmates with greyhound to prepare them for life after the tracks
- Inmate attempting suicide saved by deputies in Dane County Jail
- Inmate who walked away from corrections center in Lincoln is arrested
- Rapid City inmate fails to return to Community Work Center
- Prison Inmate Who Hit Bicyclists Dies
- Inmate killed at Pahrump detention center
- Wayne Eugene Sinclair, convicted in 1999 Indianola hostage situation, dies by suicide in prison
- Restaurant industry to hire former inmates to ease labor shortage
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012