By Jeffrey E. Keller MD
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Van carrying inmates overturns in Gates Co. crash
- Inmate fatally stabbed at Elmore County prison
- Alexander Co. inmate makes threat against local schools in letter, police say
- Authorities arrest inmate who escaped Beaver County Jail
- VADOC project focuses on improving family relationships to further reduce recidivism
- Escaped inmate found in Mellette County
- Appleton police arrest escaped inmate from Oshkosh jail
- FBI re-creates decoy heads Alcatraz inmates used in escape
- Two inmates attempt to escape Alachua County Jail
- Indiana State Prison inmate intentionally starts blaze, according to officials
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections and Custody 1
Washington State Penitentiary
Mental Health Provider Hobbs NM
The GEO Group