By Terry Campbell, Professor, Purdue University Global
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Clallam Bay Corrections Center inmates work in beekeeping
- Officials probe death of 84-year-old Florida jail inmate in Polk County
- Escaped inmate back behind bars
- Pay raises on the horizon as Texas prisons continue to deal with staffing shortages
- 3 Sentenced In Scheme to Smuggle Methamphetamine Into Georgia Prison
- Police search for missing Marshalltown inmate
- Prison Inmate Fails to Return
- Inmate dies two days after attempting suicide in Green County Jail
- Iowa prison program using dogs to rehabilitate inmates
- UPDATE: Escaped inmate caught in Columbia County
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Washington State Department of Corrections
Jackson County Department of Corrections