Would YOU love to Run Your Own Blog on Corrections.com?Email us and tell us a bit about yourself and what you have in mind. We're looking for all sorts of creative ideas (sane and insane, practitioner or retired or never even worked in the industry....). Nothing is off limits. So don't be bashful. Open a blank email and just start typing your random thoughts to us today.
Organizational Changeby Billy S. Humphrey
Change is the norm, not the exception, and leadership always matters. The more alert the leaders are, the better the organization functions. When we speak of organizational change, we oftentimes refer to the culture of the agency. Institutional culture is defined as the values or basic assumptions that people of an organization hold about how one ought to think and behave... full story
- Workplace Entanglements
- Stressing Healthy Habits to Prevent H1N1 Flu Infection
- From Gitmo To A Place Near YOU!: All That Glitters Is Not Gold
- October: Health
- November: Legal
- December: Charity/Volunteerism
Specific Interview Questions
chicoseven: I am going through the hiring process to work at CCA and am very excited to begin my career in corrections...
Job Developer - California
Provide support and structure to residents in developing program plans. Control and secure facility and residents, and operate within legal constraints and contract agency stipulations...
full job posting
- Digital Solutions / Inmate Telephone, Inc. Holds Golf Outing with a Charitable Goal
- Annual User Group brings Digital Solutions / Inmate Telephone, Inc, Customers and Partn...
- MTC earns distinctive industry recognition Corporation is first-ever private correction...
- BI Incorporated Announces BI ExacuTrack® One GPS Tracking System System is latest in ...
- Learnkey Announces “21st Century Inmate Re-Entry Program”
- NaphCare announces renewal contract with Newton County, Georgia
- NCCHC Conference
October 17-21, 2009
The National Conference gives you the blueprints to understand, develop, implement and improve such systems.
- IACTP Conference
October 25-28, 2009
This year’s conference offers 24 exceptional workshops delivered by professional trainers from across the nation. Held in Orlando, FL
interactive pocket calendar
quote of the week
"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."
- Albert Einstein