If you had it to do over again
Gunfighter: My question to you all is this; a simple question worthy of your honorable answer. If you knew then what you know now and if you had it all to do over again; would you take the job as a corrections officer?
Stop the Spread of Infectious Diseaseby Dawn Shoemaker and Robert Kravitz
According to Bick, prisons and jails provide an ideal environment for the transmission of contagious diseases. This is due to a variety of factors, some of which are beyond administrators' control. One such factor is the transient status of inmates in many facilities. They are often moved from one location to another, increasing the likelihood of an illness spreading and making it hard to isolate the origin of the outbreak... full story
- Is Training Driving Your Operations?
- Some Thoughts on Security Classification Committees
- H1N1 Virus (Pandemic) Planning: Play It Safe-Over-Plan
- October: Health
- November: Legal
- December: Charity/Volunteerism
Contract Security Personnel - Texas
Officer will be onboard an air flight and is responsible for the custody of detainee passengers. The security crew will be under direct supervision of the Government Agency Officer and comply with his directions...
full job posting
- BI Incorporated achieves ISO 9001: 2008 Certification for high quality standards
- Weber County Correctional Facility Upgrades Technology Without Taxpayer Expense
- Digital Solutions / Inmate Telephone, Inc. Holds Golf Outing with a Charitable Goal
- Manatee County Sheriff’s Department, FL opens their First Off-Site Video Visitation Center
- OffenderConnect.com Portal Offers New Services to Inmate Telephone, Inc. and InmateBank...
- Annual User Group brings Digital Solutions / Inmate Telephone, Inc, Customers and Partn...
- NCCHC Conference
October 17-21, 2009
The National Conference gives you the blueprints to understand, develop, implement and improve such systems.
- IACTP Conference
October 25-28, 2009
This year’s conference offers 24 exceptional workshops delivered by professional trainers from across the nation. Held in Orlando, FL
interactive pocket calendar
quote of the week
"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you." - Thomas Jefferson