cobsmith: I`d have to say that i agree with mick it`s very important to look sharp inside as well. even inmates judge us by apperances...
Taming an Atypical Formulary Beastby Scott A. Haas, M.D., Kentucky DOC Medical Director
A formulary is defined as a listing of drugs intended to include a large enough range of medications and sufficient information about them to enable health practitioners to prescribe treatment that is medically appropriate. The concept was introduced into the medical community in the 1950’s. Initially, the formulary was used to allow pharmacists to dispense a generically equivalent form of a brand name drug. Over time, formularies expanded their utility to serve a number of clinical service providers, including physicians, hospitals and insurance administrators... full story
- Interim Guidance for Novel H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu): Taking Care of a Sick Person in Your Home
- Stop the Spread of Infectious Disease
- “Bloods” More Gang Knowledge
- November: Legal
- December: Charity/Volunteerism
Physician - Infection Control - New Jersey
Put yourself in the mix at Correctional Health Service (CHS) / Prison Health Services (PHS) and you'll share the many rewards of the rapidly expanding field of correctional health care... full job posting
- BI Incorporated Names Gerry Callejo Software Product Manager
- Digital Solutions / Inmate Telephone, Inc. Donates Proceeds of Charity Golf Outing.
- BI Incorporated achieves ISO 9001: 2008 Certification for high quality standards
- MTC earns distinctive industry recognition Corporation is first-ever private correction...
- NaphCare announces renewal contract with Newton County, Georgia
- Weber County Correctional Facility Upgrades Technology Without Taxpayer Expense
- NCCHC Conference
October 17-21, 2009
The National Conference gives you the blueprints to understand, develop, implement and improve such systems.
- IACTP Conference
October 25-28, 2009
This year’s conference offers 24 exceptional workshops delivered by professional trainers from across the nation. Held in Orlando, FL
interactive pocket calendar
quote of the week
"Doing is a quantum leap from imagining."
- Barbara Sher