Lethal injection, cruel and unusual?
pittstu07: I don’t believe the lethal injection is cruel, but i do agree with it being unusual. I think that its unusual for something to be called the death penalty, yet it doesn’t seem like an agonizing way to punish someone.
Providing Chronic Wound Care in Correctionsby Scott Savage, DO, FACEP, FAPWCA, FSCP, CCHP
It was commonly believed that a dry, crusted wound is acceptable; however it has now been scientifically proven that wounds need a moist environment to heal quickly and effectively. This is not the same as a “wet wound.” Managing tissue fluid is like managing a trout pond. If the water level in the pond is too dry, there is not enough water, or more precisely, not enough oxygen in the water for all the fish to live and they start dying off... full story
- Electronic Medical Records: Moving Jails Forward
- Corrections Systems: Creating Positive Culture and Dynamic Leadership
- Influenza Diagnostic Testing During the 2009-2010 Flu Season
- November: Legal
- December: Charity/Volunteerism
Substance Abuse Counselor III - Senior Counselor - Texas
- BI Incorporated Names Gerry Callejo Software Product Manager
- Digital Solutions / Inmate Telephone, Inc. Donates Proceeds of Charity Golf Outing.
- BI Incorporated achieves ISO 9001: 2008 Certification for high quality standards
- MTC earns distinctive industry recognition Corporation is first-ever private correction...
- NaphCare announces renewal contract with Newton County, Georgia
- Weber County Correctional Facility Upgrades Technology Without Taxpayer Expense
- IACTP Conference
October 25-28, 2009
This year’s conference offers 24 exceptional workshops delivered by professional trainers from across the nation. Held in Orlando, FL
interactive pocket calendar
quote of the week
"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."
- Muhammad Ali