Tell It Like It Is
Mandatory Overtime = Sleep Deprivationby Tracy E. Barnhart
Remember that one little question on your application process that stated, “Are you able to work mandatory overtime” and you marked yes because you were excited to get into the system and started on your chosen career? Looking back do you ever wish you would have marked NO?... full story
Max Inmates - What discipline?
kdw149: In my facility we seem to always give room confinement which to a max inmate is of no real consequence. If he loses an hour of dayroom time per day it is no big deal but he tells other inmates that he then gets away with what ever he wants.
Three Years of Social Media-Lessons Learnedby Leonard Sipes, Jr., and Timothy Barnes
We created our federal social media site three years ago; we were one of the early adopters. We try to incorporate social media in virtually every media outreach effort. We believe that the site has provided concrete benefits to the agency.
- The no-expression expression
- Exposures Not Thought to Spread 2009 H1N1 Flu
- What Are They Telling You That Makes You Fall In Love With Them?
- January: High Risk Offenders – Coverage of H1N1, AIDS and other high risk offenders
Sullivan County, NH Department of Corrections - Caseworker
Candidates should possess: A Bachelors degree in the human services or related field, or a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years experience running successful treatment programs... full job posting
- Northpointe Releases New COMPAS Ad-Hoc Report Generator
- The Access to Entertainment™ MP3 Program by Access Corrections™ Reaches 500,000 Song Do...
- King County renews multi-year contract with BI for offender monitoring systems
- Apprehender Cuffing Restraint Device revolutionizes cuffing procedures to Chief’s and ...
- Digital Solutions / Inmate Telephone, Inc. Donates Proceeds of Charity Golf Outing.
- BI Incorporated achieves ISO 9001: 2008 Certification for high quality standards
- Inmate Telephone Provider Bankruptcy Provides Both Challenge and Opportunity.
quote of the week
"A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery