Become a fan of Corrections.com on Facebook!
Tell It Like It Is
Domestic Violenceby Tracy E. Barnhart
During my many years involved in law enforcement I have responded to thousands of domestic related incidents and been involved in countless family and live in partner medications. Calls of this nature are just a part of being a police officer... full story
Turn over of new staff
JP1963: Within our department we frequently see staff make it throught basic training and then quit the department for other employment...
The History of MCI Concordby Mass Department of Corrections
In 1853, the Legislature voted to build a new prison facility to replace the aging Charlestown State Prison. Construction began in 1873, and in May 1878, a new facility was opened in Concord with General Chamberlain, a Mexican war veteran, as Warden.
- The road to safety: Benefits of staff unity
- Lead Respectfully, Achieve Respect
- Ethical Leadership Part 1
- February: Juvenile - Coverage of Juvenile programs and projects
Correctional Investigator – Maine Correctional Center
This is investigative and protective services work in investigating allegations of violations of department policies, professional practices, and criminal activities occurring within the state correctional system by inmates and/or Department of Corrections employees... full job posting
- Bob Barker Company donates over 15,000 Relief Kits to the Haiti relief effort
- Keefe Group Celebrates 35 Years of Innovative Solutions with Exceptional Service
- SECOND CHANCE ACT ADULT AND JUVENILE OFFENDER REENTRY DEMONSTRATION PROJECT FY2010 COMPETITIVE GRANT ANNOUNCEMENT
- Northpointe Releases New COMPAS Ad-Hoc Report Generator
- The Access to Entertainment™ MP3 Program by Access Corrections™ Reaches 500,000 Song Do...
- King County renews multi-year contract with BI for offender monitoring systems
- Apprehender Cuffing Restraint Device revolutionizes cuffing procedures to Chief’s and ...
- Digital Solutions / Inmate Telephone, Inc. Donates Proceeds of Charity Golf Outing.
- BI Incorporated achieves ISO 9001: 2008 Certification for high quality standards
quote of the week
"Even in winter an isolated patch of snow has a special quality.
- Andy Goldsworthy