Become a fan of Corrections.com on Facebook!
Transporter: In the facility where I work there are older (job wise) guards who are related to many of the “repeaters.” They give them more slack and that gets around to other inmates who try to leverage it when they don’t get their way.
Victim programs at the Montana Department of CorrectionsBy Sally Hilander, Victim programs manager, Montana Department of Corrections
Victims tell us that knowing an offender’s current location alleviates the anxiety, fear, and powerlessness.
- Work for smarter criminal laws, humane is cheaper
- Drug Gangs Now Constitute Para-Military/Terrorist Groups
- The Comprehensive Approach to Sex Offender Management
- May: Education & Training - What's new, conference coverage
Quality Improvement Manager – Illinois – Cook County Juvenile Temporary Detention Center
Cook County is currently looking for a Quality Improvement Manager to work in the JTDC Facility. Under the direction of the Superintendent or assigned Deputy, this position is responsible for ensuring the development and distribution of facility policies and procedures consistent with applicable state and local regulations as well as recognized national standards for the operation of juvenile detention facilities.full job posting
- Innovative Justice Leader Joins Northpointe Institute for Public Management
- Los Angeles County Jail Benefits from Keefe Group’s The Edge® Inmate Kiosk and Wins Productivity and Quality Award
- Bob Barker Company donates over 15,000 Relief Kits to the Haiti relief effort
- Keefe Group Celebrates 35 Years of Innovative Solutions with Exceptional Service
- SECOND CHANCE ACT ADULT AND JUVENILE OFFENDER REENTRY DEMONSTRATION PROJECT FY2010 COMPETITIVE GRANT ANNOUNCEMENT
- Northpointe Releases New COMPAS Ad-Hoc Report Generator
- The Access to Entertainment™ MP3 Program by Access Corrections™ Reaches 500,000 Song Do...
- King County renews multi-year contract with BI for offender monitoring systems
- Apprehender Cuffing Restraint Device revolutionizes cuffing procedures to Chief’s and ...
quote of the week
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. "
- George S. Patton