Become a fan of Corrections.com on Facebook!
Should jails implement more rehabilitation programs?
CHZBURGR: Incarcerated offenders should be in programs but they should be programs that work in the population they are serving.
Do Not Get Your Honey Where You Get Your MoneyBy Contrenia C Fann
There are supervisors and staff that indulge in relationships against policy, rules and regulations. These relationships, which I refer to as “honey”, may cause the work environment to be unpleasant, because employees are bringing emotions or lust into the workplace.
- An Evolution – From the Cradle to Life: two little girl’s journey to life in prison
- Facts and Fiction about Sex Offenders
- The Public Image of Corrections
- June: From the Inside – Stories from Agency news letters [PIO’s please send your articles/stories to email@example.com]
Regional Director (Program Manager Senior I) – Maryland – Department of Juvenile Services
This is a senior leadership position that directs and coordinates all community case management and residential facility operations and services in Montgomery and Prince George's Counties in Maryland. This position ensures the effective operation of all field and residential services for youth including intake, diversion, probation, aftercare, detention and committed placements.full job posting
- AJA's 29th Annual Training Conference & Jail Expo Portland, Oregon
- 11th Annual Innovative Technologies for Corrections Conference
- 41st Annual SSCA Training Conference
- Innovative Justice Leader Joins Northpointe Institute for Public Management
- Los Angeles County Jail Benefits from Keefe Group’s The Edge® Inmate Kiosk and Wins Productivity and Quality Award
- Bob Barker Company donates over 15,000 Relief Kits to the Haiti relief effort
- Keefe Group Celebrates 35 Years of Innovative Solutions with Exceptional Service
- SECOND CHANCE ACT ADULT AND JUVENILE OFFENDER REENTRY DEMONSTRATION PROJECT FY2010 COMPETITIVE GRANT ANNOUNCEMENT
- Northpointe Releases New COMPAS Ad-Hoc Report Generator
- The Access to Entertainment™ MP3 Program by Access Corrections™ Reaches 500,000 Song Do...
- King County renews multi-year contract with BI for offender monitoring systems
- Apprehender Cuffing Restraint Device revolutionizes cuffing procedures to Chief’s and ...
quote of the week
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
- Eleanor Roosevelt