Become a fan of Corrections.com on Facebook!
FordSVT: What are the Contingency Plans in the event of riot / major disturbance at your Facilities??
What I Learned As A New Medical DirectorBy Spencer J. Epps, MD, MBA
The role of Medical Director of a Department of Correction can be a rewarding experience, with unique opportunities for professional and personal development. It can also present unanticipated, frequent setbacks, and moments of profound discouragement.
- Parking Spaces, Nepotism and Networking
- Nature's Little Helpers
- Three Years of Social Media: Marketing Lessons Learned
- October – Health – Coverage of current health issues and programs [Please send us stories of what you do when your "off the clock" to firstname.lastname@example.org]
featured jobChaplain – Nation Wide – Department of Justice – FBOP
Provides a full pastoral ministry to inmates of all faith groups which includes opportunities for their public and private worship on Sundays and other such holy days as are appropriate within each faith group.full job posting
- October 6th - Dermatological Manifestations of HIV Infection (Part of Management of HIV/AIDS in the Correctional and Community Setting)
- October 7th - Oregon Problem Kid Problem-Solver Workshop
- October 9th - National Conference on Correctional Health Care
- November 5th - Seattle WA The Problem Student Problem-Solver Workshop
- Wexford Health Sources launches new website
- Access Corrections™ MP3 and Media Program Reaches Over One Million Downloads
- iSECUREtrac and Bob Barker Company Announce Electronic Monitoring Partnership
- Innovative Justice Leader Joins Northpointe Institute for Public Management
- Los Angeles County Jail Benefits from Keefe Group’s The Edge® Inmate Kiosk and Wins Productivity and Quality Award
- Bob Barker Company donates over 15,000 Relief Kits to the Haiti relief effort
- Keefe Group Celebrates 35 Years of Innovative Solutions with Exceptional Service
- SECOND CHANCE ACT ADULT AND JUVENILE OFFENDER REENTRY DEMONSTRATION PROJECT FY2010 COMPETITIVE GRANT ANNOUNCEMENT
- Northpointe Releases New COMPAS Ad-Hoc Report Generator
- King County renews multi-year contract with BI for offender monitoring systems
- Apprehender Cuffing Restraint Device revolutionizes cuffing procedures to Chief’s and ...
quote of the week
"Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least."