Become a fan of Corrections.com on Facebook!
Mudflap: Pimamom made a good point about individuals going out of their way to keep the lines of communication open.
Benefiting From Planned TeamworkBy A. Allen-Jones, MPA- Owner of Security Inventions
Do not view challenges as immediate obstacles. View challenges as hints, or leads toward determining the direction of repair administrative and employees needs to pursue.
- Training’s Fundamental Five
- Vets Gain Job Skills, Get “Clean Start” In Jail Program
- Chronic Medical Diseases Among Jail and Prison Inmates
- November – Agency Budgets – What are the budget busters and monetary issues effecting corrections [Please send your articles/stories to firstname.lastname@example.org]
featured jobWarden – Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility – Kansas – Kansas Department of Corrections
The Kansas Department of Corrections (KDOC) is accepting applications for an unclassified Warden position at the Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility. Larned, located in the "Heart of Kansas" is home to the Larned State Hospital, Larned Juvenile Correctional Facility, and Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility.full job posting
- November 5th - Seattle WA The Problem Student Problem-Solver Workshop
- November 7th – IATCP [International Association of Correctional Training Personnel] 26th Annual Trainers – Boston
- January 28th, 2011 – ACA - 2011 Winter Conference
- Wexford Health Sources launches new website
- Access Corrections™ MP3 and Media Program Reaches Over One Million Downloads
- iSECUREtrac and Bob Barker Company Announce Electronic Monitoring Partnership
- Innovative Justice Leader Joins Northpointe Institute for Public Management
- Los Angeles County Jail Benefits from Keefe Group’s The Edge® Inmate Kiosk and Wins Productivity and Quality Award
- Bob Barker Company donates over 15,000 Relief Kits to the Haiti relief effort
- Keefe Group Celebrates 35 Years of Innovative Solutions with Exceptional Service
- SECOND CHANCE ACT ADULT AND JUVENILE OFFENDER REENTRY DEMONSTRATION PROJECT FY2010 COMPETITIVE GRANT ANNOUNCEMENT
- Northpointe Releases New COMPAS Ad-Hoc Report Generator
- King County renews multi-year contract with BI for offender monitoring systems
- Apprehender Cuffing Restraint Device revolutionizes cuffing procedures to Chief’s and ...
quote of the week
"Whatever your goal, you can get there if you are willing to work."
- Oprah Winfrey