How important is Credit?>>what's your opinion?
I think your chances of getting hired are great, there are plenty of credit risk people working in this field. If the question ever comes up just be honest about your situation, we all have had issues in life and I don’t know of anyone who has not....
Managing Prison Gangs/Security Threat Groups Terry Campbell
The United States has about 5% of the world’s population yet it accounts for about 25% of the world’s prisoners. Despite a steady decline in the crime rate over the past two decades, the United States incarcerates more of its citizens than any other country-716 people per every 100,000, according to the International Centre for Prison Studies (ICPS).
Also this week:
- April – Security/Technology – New technology, conferences, managing gangs/threat groups firstname.lastname@example.org]
The Pierce County Sheriff’s Department is accepting applications for Corrections Deputy and a register will be established in the next one to three months. Testing is done through National Testing Network (NTN)...
full job posting
- Apr 03, 2014 – Health Reform and Criminal Justice: Advancing New Opportunities - Washington, D.C.
- Apr 05-08, 2014 – Spring Conference on Correctional Health Care- Atlanta, GA
- Apr 09, 2014 – Antiretroviral Therapy Treatment Update, Online webcast
- Apr 10-12, 2014 – 2014 Mental Health in Corrections Conference- Springfield, MO
- Apr 23-26, 2014 – NAAWS 2014 Training Conference- Memphis, TN
- Apr 27-30, 2014 – American Jail Association’s 33rd Annual Training Conference & Jail Expo- Dallas, TX
- May 01-02, 2014 – 6th Annual Inland Empire Gang Symposium- San Bernadino, CA
- May 01-02, 2014 – Seattle, WA Breakthrough Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled and ncarcerated Youth
- Jun 11-14, 2014 – 2014 MASCA 76th Annual Conference - Washington, D.C.
- Jul 18-19, 2014 – Correctional Health Care Leadership Institutes - Denver, CO
- Jul 20-21, 2014 – Correctional Mental Health Care Conference - Denver, CO
- Aug 03-06, 2014 – American Probation and Parole Association's 39th Annual Training Institute - New Orleans, LA
- Oct 09-10, 2014 – Breakthrough Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled and ncarcerated Youth
- Portland, OR
- Oct 18-22, 2014 – National Conference on Correctional Health Care - Las Vegas, NV
quote of the week
" Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. "
– Babe Ruth