Job Description New Search
|Job Category:||Registered Nurse|
|Job Title:||RNs Needed in the FL panhandle!|
|Hiring Organization:||Centurion of Florida/MHM Services, Inc.|
|Salary Range:||Competitive base rate w/ shift differentials|
|Description:||CONNECT TO WORK THAT MATTERS; BECOME PART OF A COMPANY THAT CARES.
Centurion of Florida is part of the fastest growing correctional healthcare company in the nation and is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections.
CONSIDER A NURSING CAREER IN CORRECTIONS.
Come learn more about correctional nursing and why it is known as “nursing’s best kept secret.” As we continue to grow, we are seeking dependable and professional nurses to add to our exceptional team in Florida. Whether you are seasoned professional seeking greater stability, or a recent graduate eager to expand your clinical skills, we have the opportunity you are looking for.
We are currently seeking Full Time, Part Time and PRN Nurses for All Shifts.
- Apalachee C.I.- East/West Unit in Sneads, FL
- Calhoun C.I. in Blountstown, FL
- Century C.I. in Century, FL
- Franklin C. I. in Carrabelle, FL
- Gulf C.I. in Wewahitchka, FL
- Holmes C.I. in Bonifay, FL
- Jackson C.I. in Malone, FL
- Jefferson C.I. in Monticello, FL
- Liberty C.I. in Bristol, FL
- Northwest Florida Reception Center in Chipley, FL
- Okaloosa C.I. in Crestview, FL
- Santa Rosa C.I. in Milton, FL
- Taylor C.I. in Perry, FL
- Wakulla C.I. in Crawfordville, FL
- Walton C.I. in De Funiak Springs, FL
The nurses are responsible for providing holistic nursing care with appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients. They work under the direction of the Director of Nursing and/or Nursing Supervisor and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to identify, assess and respond to a wide range of physical, psychological and social needs of the patient.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for employees working 30 or more hours per week, including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid days off
- Health savings account with matching employer contributions
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Career development benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness activity subsidy
- Access to corporate discount programs
- Florida RN license or ability to obtain license.
- Current CPR.
- Corrections experience not required.
- Ability to obtain security clearance, to include drug screen and background check.
|Additional Online Information:|
|Contact Information:|| Michelle Conley
Click to email
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT