Job Description New Search
|Job Category:||Registered Nurse|
|Job Title:||Full Time & PRN RN Opportunities Available in Clermont!|
|Hiring Organization:||Centurion of Florida|
Centurion of Florida, a partnership with MHM Services and Centene, is part of the fastest growing correctional healthcare company in the nation and is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the Florida Department of Corrections. MHM Services is a leading provider of specialized comprehensive health services to state and local governments nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 of the best and brightest healthcare professionals across 16 states.
Come Grow With Us! We are currently seeking Full Time & PRN RNs to join our Medical and Mental Health Teams at Lake Correctional Institution located in Clermont, Florida.
• Full Time : Days : 6am-6pm : 3 shifts per week with rotating weekends, MH Unit
• Full Time : Nights : 6pm-6am : 3 shifts per week with rotating weekends, MH Unit
• Full Time : Evenings : 3pm-11pm : 5 shifts per week with rotating weekends, Medical
• Full Time : Nights: 11pm-7:30am : 5 shifts per week with rotating weekends, Medical
• PRN : All Shift Available : Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekdays, Weekends : 8 and 12 hour shifts available - Medical and Mental Health Units
The RN is responsible for providing holistic nursing care with appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients. Works under the direction of the Director of Nursing and/or Nursing Supervisor and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to identify, assess and respond to a wide range of physical, psychological and social needs of the patient.
We offer excellent hourly rates with shift differentials, and a comprehensive benefits package to include:
• Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
• Health savings account with matching employer contributions
• Generous paid time off program - 20 days per year
• Paid holidays - 8 nationally recognized holidays
• 401(k) retirement plan with employer match with no vesting period
• Career development benefit
• Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
• Wellness activity subsidy
• Access to corporate discount programs and MORE!
• Florida RN license.
• Current CPR Certification.
• Previous mental health experience preferred.
• Corrections experience preferred, but is not required.
• Ability to obtain security clearance, to include drug screen and background check.
|Additional Online Information:||https://careers-mhm-services.icims.com/jobs/8825/registered-nurse/job|
|Contact Information:|| Katie Hogan
1593 Spring Hill Road, Suite 610
Vienna, Virginia 22182 US
Click to email
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT