Job Description New Search
|Job Title:||Counselor (LCSW, LMFT, LMSW LPC or LAPC) in Trion, GA|
|Salary Range:||Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits|
Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Georgia Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Licensed Mental Health Professional to join our team at Hays State Prison located in Trion, Georgia.
The Mental Health Professional provides mental health case management services to patients in a correctional setting and consults with a multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental health care, including: intake and assessments, crisis intervention, treatment planning, and providing individual and group therapy.
Available Shift: Flexible schedule offering five 8-hour days or four 10-hour days per week.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
• Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Generous paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Flexible Spending Account
• Continuing Education benefits
• Much more…
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
• Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required.
• Active mental health professional license in Georgia (LCSW, LMFT, LMSW, LPC or LAPC). LAPCs must be within 12 months from obtaining LPC licensure.
• Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification.
• Minimum of two years’ experience with direct care for individuals with mental illness preferred.
• Must be able to pass a background investigation and drug screen.
|Additional Online Information:||https://careers-mhm-services.icims.com/jobs/13925/mental-health-professional/job|
|Contact Information:|| Meghan Rodriguez
Nurse and Clinical Recruiter
Click to email
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT