Welcome to the Middle Atlantic States Correctional Association web site! MASCA is the leading regional interdisciplinary organization for professionals in the related fields of probation, parole, juvenile justice, and corrections. We are your regional affiliate for both the American Correctional Association and the American Probation and Parole Association. Our membership includes professionals at the state, county, and federal levels, primarily in the seven member jurisdictions, but we welcome criminal justice professionals and students from anywhere in North America. We are committed to providing the best training opportunities in our region and are looking for other ways to serve our membership as well.
The Middle Atlantic States Correctional Association (MASCA) is dedicated to:
- promoting the highest standards of excellence and professionalism in criminal and juvenile justice,
- encouraging information-sharing in the related disciplines of probation, parole, juvenile justice, and corrections,
- creating a support system for professionals at all levels in the correctional system,
- providing an educational forum for networking, problem-solving, and leadership development across state boundaries, and
- promoting the public image of institutional and community corrections.