The Corrections Connection Network News [CCNN], known as Corrections.com, first appeared online in February 1996.
Today, Corrections.com is the single most recognizable brand online for the global community of corrections. Award-winning daily news is at the core of our business, with the most comprehensive database of vendor intelligence in corrections.
Together Corrections.com‘s staff and audience members work as a team to improve communication, notification and collaboration among professionals worldwide.
By building a place where professionals live, learn and lend, Corrections.com serves a valuable role in the professionalism and growth of this important and challenging industry.
"We have our eye on corrections"
- #1 Ranked Corrections Site in Alexa
- Top 3 in Google and Yahoo for ‘Corrections‘
- Yahoo! Best Criminal Justice Site
- Microsoft Justice Public Safety Website
- 2.5 million page views /month
- 500,000 access /month
- 33,000 email subscribers
- Federal, State and County Administrators, Purchasing Agents and Managerial-level Decision Makers
- Architects & Builders
- Health Care Managers
- Food Service Directors
- IT Managers
- Correctional Officers
- Parole and Probation Officers
- Manufacturers, Distributors, Sellers
- Legislators, Public Officials, Lawyers
- Local Law Enforcement (Police and Sheriffs)
- Event Planners
Why Do They Use Corrections.com?
- Daily news, practices and trends
- Products and services
- Innovations and New Technologies
- Peer Collaboration
- Career Advancement
- Online Research
- Free Email
- Sense of Belonging to the Global Corrections Community
What They Use Most
- CorrectSource - Procurement Directory
- News headlines
- Weekly ezine subscription