Hospitalized Inmates getting visits?>>what's your opinion?
Well ice turns to water so I would say yes ice chips are liquid. Now I agree this is a bad spot to be in. Sadly from the sounds of it he will be lucky to last much longer. You can try and get the docs to give him a time frame for death and then get a medical release...
P.A.V.E. Your Road to WellnessCaterina Spinaris Tudor
There are four areas that are pillars of wellness for corrections staff. These include: (a) Processing the emotional impact of the job; (b) Identifying and using Antidotes to neutralize negative consequences of work-related stressors; (c) Having a positive Vision for their professionals and personal life; and (d) Offering words of Encouragement to oneself and also to others...
Also this week:
- June – Minority issues – Challenges of managing minority populations, challenges minority practitioners face firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sheriff's Detention Deputy
The Hennepin County Sheriff's Office is the largest Sheriff's Office in Minnesota with about 750 employees. It is headquartered in downtown Minneapolis with divisions and unit facilities spread throughout the county. Over 1.3 million people live in Hennepin County, which is made up of 46 jurisdictions (45 cities, and one unorganized municipality)...
full job posting
- Jul 18-19, 2014 – Correctional Health Care Leadership Institutes - Denver, CO
- Jul 20-21, 2014 – Correctional Mental Health Care Conference - Denver, CO
- Aug 03-06, 2014 – American Probation and Parole Association's 39th Annual Training Institute - New Orleans, LA
- Aug 15-20, 2014 – American Correctional Association (ACA) 2014 Congress of Correction
- Sep 28-Oct 01, 2014 – The 2014 Women Working in Corrections and Juvenile Justice National Conference
- Oct 09-10, 2014 – Breakthrough Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled and ncarcerated Youth
- Portland, OR
- Oct 18-22, 2014 – National Conference on Correctional Health Care - Las Vegas, NV
quote of the week
" Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. "
– Eleanor Roosevelt