>> what's your opinion?
Well the first thing I notice is literally like Mick said you will feel a change in the area. The other inmates will feel it too. The biggest sign is the reactions of other inmates whether it eggs the inmate on or the other inmates are picking up on the same thing they all tend to converge to an area, look towards it, or there is a steady silence leading up to a fight of any kind. When looking at the inmate I have seen the fist clinch and relaxing...
view full thread
- June - Women in Corrections - Profiling successful women practitioners and focusing on issues they face firstname.lastname@example.org
The Arizona Department of Corrections aggressively seeks applicants for the position of Warden. The Department has custody of more than 40,000 offenders in 10 prison complexes across the state. Each complex is administered by a Warden and supported by Deputy Wardens that administer the individual complex prison units. The prison complexes are located in one of two regions, with each Warden directly reporting to their respective Regional Operations Director. Prison complexes house offenders of various custody levels, from minimum to maximum...
>> view full job posting
- May 09-10, 2019 - ILGIA 11Th Annual Gang Symposium 2019
- May 18-22, 2019 - 38th Annual Conference & Jail Expo
- May 30-Jun 02, 2019 - ASCA 2019 Southern Region Meeting
- Jun 03-05, 2019 - JAILCON19 West
- Jun 10-14, 2019 - ASCA 2019 Western Region Meeting
- July 21-22, 2019 - Correctional Mental Health Care Conference
- Aug 01-04, 2019 - ASCA's 2019 Summer Conference
- Aug 01-06, 2019 - ACA's 149th Congress of Correction
- Aug 06-08, 2019 - JAILCON19 South
- Sep 03-06, 2019 - KCCD's 60th Annual Training Conference
People change and forget to tell each other.
- Lillian Hellman