>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

New blog "First Look" w/ Caitlin Donovan

Subscribe to New blog "First Look" w/ Caitlin Donovan 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Female user Christina Ma... 1 post

Great

Flag shakey 191 posts

4 1/2 weeks, still waiting for the questions???. Don’t mean to sound impaitiant but MAN…talk about procrastination. Thats my two cents for now.

Male user corrections.... 8 posts

“Don’t you wish more people were excited about the Corrections industry? At Corrections.com we do and we’ve opened a new blog to attract newcomers to a career in the field. While we value our returning visitors, we want to make sure that there is enough information on our site for the newcomers to learn. I am a journalism and political science student at Hofstra University and it is my job to maintain a blog for Corrections.com. I’ll be posting new questions and answers throughout the week and educating myself right along with those who are also new to the Corrections community. I could use all the help I can get, so if you work in the field and want to add your two cents, come by and comment. If you are new to Corrections and have questions, ask me and I’ll try my best to answer.”

- Caitlin Donovan

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015