>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Internship Advice

Subscribe to Internship Advice 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Buckeye flag Mudflap 293 posts

Y’all deserve at least a response to your questions, and my response is that I don’t have a clue. Sorry.

Male user samy450 1 post

Im actually in the same boat!

Female user Cpratt182 1 post

I am a Junior in a Criminal Justice program looking for an internship program that will be worth while to my future career goals. I want to go into Corrections eventually, just don’t know what I want to do from there. I wanted to know if anyone in the field has any advice as to what kind of internship I should try to go for, and if so, what department I should try to do my internship with. I am in San Diego California, and my school basically lets us do an internship with anyone who will allow us to. Thank you for any advice you can offer me.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015