>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Becoming a Corrections Officer

Subscribe to Becoming a Corrections Officer 5 posts, 5 voices

Login to reply

Female user leonamargret 2 posts

NICE

Female user Kaitlyn 3 posts

The taken for discussion seems to be very interesting. Things that have to be done in order to become a Correction officer is well explained. Going through the discussion we can come to the conclusion that hard work and dedication is the main step to your target.

Male user brewe.pau421 3 posts

This is very interesting to read about

my website

Female user paulcam 1 post

In order to become a professional in every professional field, you have to work hard and remember to use all of your skills. You may even have to consult the online resume writer NYC for additional help with your resume.

Male user BlackHat9317 3 posts

My name is Josh, and I am a 19 year old volunteer firefighter and welder. I have been pursueing an interest in Law Enforcement and Corrections for some time now. A spot jut opened up for the County Prison near me, and I met the requirements so I have applied. However I figured it may be good to get some insight on the world of corrections… Is there anything I should know or be sure of before pursuing this path? I am a strong willed and minded person who is decently fit and feel that I will be able to handle the environment with training and becoming used to it with time, however it’s an environment I have never been in before…

Just looking for some advice, pointers, or anything I should know… feel free to ask me questions, and any comments are greatly appreciated!

Thank You

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015