>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Security Threat Groups

Subscribe to Security Threat Groups 7 posts, 6 voices

Login to reply

Female user kumarjyoti7008 1 post

sagshdzx

Male user Samuel Jackson 4 posts

Very wonderful informative post. I appreciated on your work and looking forward to your next post.

Male user doublej407 1 post

สวัสดี

Male user TV Repair 3 posts

Security threats can be many like Software attacks, theft of intellectual property, identity theft, theft of equipment or information, sabotage, and information extortion.

Male user Jetdude 4 posts

We have female inmates in our prison who are recruiters for human traffickers who are gang members on the streets. When a female inmate gets out if she has no place to go inmates refer those inmates to “this guy I know who can give you a place to stay” and they end up in force prostitution rings.

Male user Jetdude 4 posts

I work at a women’s prison and although they are “not like the men”. They are certainly present in women’s facilities. They are less violent but the stuff they do is just as criminal as any male facility. We have Latin Queens, Bloods, Crips, old ladies of outlaw bikers. There are no shortage of female gang members or boyfriends of gang members in women’s prisons. They are severely underestimated.

Doc Sgt. STG 1 post

Hi I am a sgt here with the Wisconsin DOC and was wondering if yall want to have a sort of reference point on security threat group related info..
I run the task force for the institution here that houses approximatly 1600 inmates…
would love to share info/stories/contraband questions or what not….

not sure if I am allowed to post my state email here….but I suppose reply to this and we can exchange info from there..

You all stay safe…

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015