>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Patch trading

Subscribe to Patch trading 18 posts, 10 voices

Login to reply

Male user bell621iran 3 posts

Thanks a lot for sharing it, i got here huge knowledge i like you website and bookmarked.
Puzzle Games

Male user bell621iran 3 posts

Great post, Thanks for providing this great knowledge.
Arcade Games

Female user Alea Tillman 1 post

Trading is very popular business but professional trade know actual terms and condition that are used in this business if you feel difficulties in writing then don’t hesitate in using best paper writing service for learning this art.

Svt FordSVT 60 posts

Email sent to you both for trading
BradFogg so sorry man. I will send yours out this week once again.
It was sent back to me a few times. My error…….
Be safe everyone

Male user Patchcollector 3 posts

Hi FORD SVT can you please send me an email at aussiegaoler@gmail.com. I am interested in trading patches with you especially those from the Atlantic region. Chat soon.

Svt FordSVT 60 posts

Hi, Email sent. I will trade not an issue
I wish more people here would do this. I think it creates some unity among officers!

Hi all,

I can’t work out this site, I contacted the administrator a week ago and have had no reply to my request for assistance / guidance, so anyone who would like do some patch trading please send me a message directly to lindamaycollector@gmail.com.

Thanks

L

Svt FordSVT 60 posts

Email sent

Male user bradfogg 3 posts

Patchcollector, drop me an email with your contact info: See Sept 22, 2015 entry.

Hi all,

I’m new here.

Wondering if there are any patch collectors on here?

Let’s build each others collection.

Chat soon.

Drop me an email with the contact info. bradfogg@maine.rr.com

Female user badge78 1 post

I’m starting a law enforcement patch collection. I work for Missouri Dept of Corrections and am willing to trade patches.

Svt FordSVT 60 posts

I from Canada as well/ also interested in trading….

Male user Squeeze 70 posts

Still working onb the state patches. It seems the state went away from traditional uniforms and now do the polo shirt thing. But I was a state Sgt. years ago and will contact some old friends.

I have a number of Maine Correctional Center 75th anniversary patches available for trading. The patch was authorized but never issued. There are 150 of them. I also have a very limited number of patches from that same facility I might be willing to let go.

Male user wsanders 1 post

I can get you one from a facility in Prince George County, Virginia

Male user Squeeze 135 posts

I can get you a patch from Douglas County, Omaha nebraska and possibly the state of Nebraska.

rsharman43@hotmail.com

Male user dan841 1 post

Hey Everyone,

I am a Canadian Correctional Officer and we are currently putting together a north american Corrections patch display for our centre. We are using Canadian provincial and U.S. State patches.

If anyone is interested in trading please get in contact with me.

Thanks!

Dan

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015