>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

NYSDOCS college credit

Subscribe to NYSDOCS college credit 5 posts, 4 voices

Login to reply

Male user doublep2 1 post

Try Empire College

Female user Sarge 3 posts

Catman62-you might inquire at Kaplan Online. I had academy credits that were accepted by the college I got my Associates from, and Kaplan let them carry thru. I received my BS in Business Mgtmt from there.

Male user catman62 2 posts

Thanks,Squeeze… I’ll check it out. I’m in a catch 22. I need SUNY accredited college credit, but no college (SUNY) will accept academy transcripts.

Male user Squeeze 70 posts

You may try Bellevue University (NE). Years ago they gave me credit for my academy courses (Ne,OR,WA states). They have excellent online classes with BS in Corrections Management and Criminal Justice. Mine was CJ because they didn’t have CM then.

Male user catman62 2 posts

Help!!! anyone know what college accepts academy program for actual college credit? Completing the nysdoc academy is the equivalent of 15 credit hrs.(allegedly). Thank you

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015