>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Correctional Officer Research

Subscribe to Correctional Officer Research 2 posts, 2 voices

Login to reply

Male user dlpicardjr 1 post

I started to take your survey and stopped. I did not feel that answering your questions could best represent my beliefs. The questions were multi leveled and I could not agree of disagree with most of them on basis of the curve placed to mix religion, political, and moral beliefs.

I truely hope you do not feel you can get a true meaning from it unless you better seperate your questions and make them individual as opposed to forcing one strong belief to answer for another. I believe I am a man of God but feel your beliefs are different from mine and contradict mine is several ways. How is this a corrections/law enforcement survey when truely it is a statement based on religion and political views.

I do not mean to offend your views, but I feel I can not answer these questions to justify your personal views.

Female user alangeliers 1 post

Dear Correctional Officers,

I would like to invite you to participate in a study being conducted by Alliant International University, Fresno that examines correctional officers’ attitudes and beliefs. Participation is completely anonymous and usually takes approximately 5-15 minutes. Please visit the following website (you may copy and paste into your browser if the link does not appear) to participate:

http://alliant.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_40Ada2oEEvFFyMk&SVID=Prod

Once you have completed the survey, you will also be given the option to obtain access to survey results in the future. Thank you so much for your time.

Sincerely,

Ashley Langeliers, M.A.
Alliant International University, Fresno

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015