>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Correctional Officer Opinions Needed!

Subscribe to Correctional Officer Opinions Needed! 2 posts, 2 voices

Login to reply

Male user bigshow 3 posts

I would like to participate but our computers @ work cannot get on all websites

Female user alangeliers 2 posts

Hello Everyone!

I would like to invite you to participate in a study being conducted by Alliant International University, Fresno that examines correctional officers’ attitudes and beliefs. After working for one year at a California Correctional facility and reviewing literature regarding the correctional work environment, I found that most of the literature regarding law enforcement actually surrounds only certain branches, e.g. police officers, deputy sheriffs, et cetera. Part of my goal is to close the gap in research so that we have information on law enforcement officers who work in a variety of settings. Participation is completely anonymous and usually takes approximately 5-15 minutes. Please visit the following website (you may copy and paste into your browser) to participate:

http://alliant.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_40Ada2oEEvFFyMk&SVID=Prod

Thank you so much for your time.

Sincerely,

Ashley Langeliers, M.A.
Alliant International University, Fresno

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015