>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

BOP Clothing Allowance

Subscribe to BOP Clothing Allowance 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Female user futureco 3 posts

I applied for FCI Dublin and does the BOP not provide uniforms? What type of uniforms do the CO’s wear and are you armed? Thanks

Male user KAJNNC 1 post

You get $400.00 a year. Make sure that you get the poly/cotton blend shirts because the 100% Cotton are extremely difficult to iron, unless you plan to take them to the cleaners,but be careful when you iron the embroidery. If your institution does not mind, you could get some Dickies pants. Galls have specials on pants, but get them much bigger because they are cut small. This is information that you can get from another Officer or from a Lieutenant.

Male user idale 1 post

I was wondering if there was anyone out there who could hlep me. I start with the BOP at the FMC Rochester in July. They sent me a packet of papers in which was a form for a clothing allowance. When I asked about this I was told to wait until I start. What I want to know is how much they give? What I can use it on? And most importantly, who has the best quality uniforms on the market, I ask this because I have heard conflicting stories. I appreciate any help with this.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015