>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

beautiful FRS deduction

Subscribe to beautiful FRS deduction 1 post, 1 voice

Login to reply

Untitled centella 14 posts

I always agree the of way our county deal with the money until the last 4 to 5 years, on wich the county was being cotting out salaries and our hours of work and days off taking the staff to a stressing situation on which the staff (c/o)have to push to do over time to get a little extra money to home, now the new regulation from FRS put the correction Deptartment in a serius situation, why , because FRS is cutting a 3% of our regular pay to pay for our retirement, County allready being taking money for our retirement and in top of that they (FRS) want to get more money from us. i don’t know if this problem still happen in other states, but this problem puts the correctional officers in a difficult situation on which they can’t do any over time because if they make money doing overtime this money goin straight to the 3% that the FRS allready apruved.I don’t know if that situation still appends in other States, I want to know if we are the only state with this incredible situation.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015