||Director Clinical Services
||Regional Health Services Administrator
||Call for information
||Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maximizing customer retention by effectively assessing and meeting customer service needs relating to the contracted onsite medical department operations.
- Ensures continued growth and financial success of the company by maintaining current clients through offering clinical consultation and recommendations relating to medical department operations.
- Leads the implementation of new contracts to include developing a customer specific implementation plan based on the customer contract specifications, MEDIKO procedures and customer input to assure an effective and efficient start up.
- Displays leadership and management skills that demonstrate MEDIKO’s commitment to quality.
- Chairs the Quality Improvement Program and provides guidance for performance improvement and process improvement.
- Quality assurance.
Minimum Employment Qualifications
||Minimum Employment Qualifications
- Must possess the ability to service customer needs by relationship building, problem solving and proactive identification of opportunities to improve service. Must be able to assess customer needs and facilitate workable solutions.
- At least five years of experience in a health care setting in a managerial role required.
- General medical knowledge of running clinics required, correctional medical service experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills; self-motivated.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize proven customer service strategies including effective listening, problem solving, monitoring workflow; meeting deadlines and timely follow up required.
- Experience in customer service in the corrections and/or medical industries, strongly preferred.
- Must be able to monitor and analyze client expenses related to the medical department.
- Knowledge of diagnostic and procedural codes to be able to monitor and review all hospital invoices for accuracy.
- Travel may be required (2-3 nights per week).
- Must be a Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician’s Assistant, and possess a Master’s Degree in Healthcare, or MBA.
- Ability to speak and hear.
- Close and distant vision.
- Frequent sitting with some walking and standing.
|Additional Online Information:
|| Valerie Bailey
Click to email