||At CRJ we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.
Responsible for the oversight of SJS programs including supervision of Program Directors, day to day functions, and coordination with internal and external departments and agencies.
- Supervises Division's Program Directors and assists with the daily functioning of program operations.
- Acts as liaison with internal CRJ departments – IT, Fiscal, Facilities, HR, SQA – to ensure that programs receive appropriate support services, and that programs provide appropriate information as required.
- Assists Department Director to collaborate with external funding agencies, including compliance with contractual obligations, participation in scheduled meetings and monitoring visits.
- Oversees and assists Program Directors to achieve compliance with contractual obligations, licensing requirements, audits/monitoring visits, budget preparation, and as needed with hiring, training and termination of staff.
- Oversees and reviews internal and external reports, including those submitted by Program Directors to meet contractual and CRJ requirements.
- Assists with the facilitation of monthly Division meetings, Operation Integrate committees, and program Advisory Board activities.
- Develops and maintains community, governmental, public and private resources and relationships, and actively participates in professional committees and organizations.
- Assists Department Director with development efforts and growth opportunities, including budget and proposal preparation.
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- BA/BS in Criminal Justice/Human Services required, graduate degree preferred.
- Extensive experience in a related field may substitute for education.
- Minimum of three years relevant experience, with three years in a supervisory capacity
- Overseeing other managers, a plus
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/s9bk9ngk4p