By Robert Winters, JD, Professor, School of Criminal Justice, Kaplan University
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- No porridge on offer at former Crumlin Road jail in Belfast
- Authorities searching for 3 inmates who escaped Louisiana jail
- Rikers Island Correction Officer Indicted on Rape Charges as Sexual Assault Allegations Against Jail Staff Spike
- Corrections officer dies in crash on CR 329
- Union head: Ricketts ignored our staffing requests for prison guards until this week
- Corrections employees, families rally at Capitol
- Male inmate kills female corrections officer at west Texas prison
- Overcrowding, dilapidation force the need for a new jail
- Chicago Police Superintendent Says Put Criminals in Jail and Keep Them There
- Prisoners complain songs are being 'ruined' by DJs at a national jail radio station who edit out swear words
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Spectrum Health Systems President and CEO Charles Faris to Retire in July
- GTL Sets Annual Record for Visitation Management: Leads Industry in Combining In-Person...
- Assessing whether an electronic monitoring program is right for you
- Spectrum Hires New Executive Director to Lead Rapidly Growing Inpatient and Residential...
- Corizon Health Awarded Two New Contracts
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
State of Nevada
CORRECTIONS CORPORATION OF AMERICA IS NOW HIRING AT MARION COUNTY JAIL II!
Corrections Corporation of America