By Corporal William Young
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Woman jailed on traffic count escapes from Northampton County work release, DOC says
- Woman charged after smuggling contraband to inmate
- Authorities: Napa inmates quickly arrested after fleeing jail
- Audrain County inmate charged after allegedly assaulting correctional officer
- Lockdown ordered at R.I. prison after inmate is stabbed
- Inmate who escaped from southeast Oklahoma prison captured
- Escaped inmate serving time for crimes in Stephens Co. back in custody
- K9 Officer ‘Jake’ dies days after Ala. prison drug search
- The Virginia Department of Corrections Recognizes Its Probation and Parole Officers
- Ceremony marks anniversary of Stillwater corrections officer's death
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012