By Leonard A. Sipes, Jr.
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmate Charged with Attempted Murder of Ex-Girlfriend
- Inmate on work-release charged with escape
- Inmate dies at Saskatoon's Regional Psychiatric Centre
- Escaped Inmate Arrested in Downtown Los Angeles After Just One Day on the Run
- OCCC work furlough inmate fails to return to facility
- Inmate injured in fight at county jail
- Department of Corrections presents bill to clarify language in laws
- Wisconsin budget committee passes Corrections funding plan, puts off barracks proposal
- ‘Approximately’ 25 inmates attacked Auburn corrections officers, police union says
- Death row inmate dies just months before execution date for double murder
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily