By Jeffrey E. Keller MD
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Program helps Cook County Jail inmates reconnect with their children
- Inmate Escapes Detention Facility: ‘It’s Fair To Say We Have Had Our Issues’
- Execution date set for Missouri inmate with rare condition
- Man charged with murder of inmate at Mid-North Coast correctional facility
- Former Savannah priest serving 20 years for child molestation dies in prison
- Inmates, corrections officers taken to hospital after getting sick
- Visitors attempt to bring K2, heroin, weed into Elmira Correctional; inmates injure staff
- Virginia Department of Corrections employees to volunteer at RAM event in Wise
- California Substance Abuse Treatment Facility and State Prison in Corcoran Investigating Inmate Death as Homicide
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Exits Last Out-of-State Prison
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012