By Terry Campbell, Professor, Purdue University Global
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Arkansas Department of Corrections Secretary Wendy Kelley will retire from her role overseeing Arkansas' prisons and community corrections agencies at the end of July
- Condemned Inmates Scott Erskine and Manuel Alvarez Die
- Condemned Inmate Dewayne Carey Dies
- Wyoming Department of Corrections Announces New Prison Division Administrator
- State and Local Fire Agencies Cancel Prescribed Burn of 1,000 Acres Near Vacaville Prisons
- Notice Of Execution Signed For Convicted Cop Killer Eric Frein
- Parchman inmate, 56, found dead; no signs of trauma, MDOC says
- Community Corrections reports 13 positive cases of coronavirus
- Delaware Department of Correction announces fourth inmate death, increase in cases
- Two Department of Correction Offenders pass away due to COVID-19 virus
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012