Corrections leaders: It is on with the impossible - treating mentally ill in a correctional setting - Part 2
By Dr. Susan Jones
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- California State Prison, Sacramento Investigating Attempted Homicide of a Peace Officer
- CDCR Announces Additional Actions to Reduce Population and Maximize Space Systemwide to Address COVID-19
- Condemned Inmate David Reed Dies
- Wyoming Department of Corrections to Conduct COVID-19 Testing
- Arkansas Department of Corrections Secretary Wendy Kelley will retire from her role overseeing Arkansas' prisons and community corrections agencies at the end of July
- Condemned Inmates Scott Erskine and Manuel Alvarez Die
- Condemned Inmate Dewayne Carey Dies
- Wyoming Department of Corrections Announces New Prison Division Administrator
- State and Local Fire Agencies Cancel Prescribed Burn of 1,000 Acres Near Vacaville Prisons
- Notice Of Execution Signed For Convicted Cop Killer Eric Frein
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012