By Corporal William Young
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Missouri Aims To Boost Correctional Officers' Low Pay To Help Fill Vacancies
- SC lawmakers push for inmate work bill to help reduce overcrowding in prisons
- Large-scale search of Hutchinson Correctional Facility yields 46 weapons, other contraband
- KSP: Inmate walks away from work crew in Union County
- Inmate, 71, dies at Northern Nevada prison
- Tucson jail inmate dies after fight with corrections officer
- Alabama sheriff to probe death of inmate serving 60-day sentence
- Dance to Be Free Brings Dance Workshops to Women's Prisons
- Kern Valley State Prison officials investigating inmate death as homicide
- Inmate accused of escaping Chambers County work detail appears in Columbus courtroom on unrelated charges
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections and Custody 1
Washington State Penitentiary
Certified Addiction Counselor II or III-Colorado Springs
The GEO Group