By Andrew Eways, Aurora, Colorado Police Department
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Northeast Oklahoma Jail Evacuated Following Electrical Fire
- Landmark Plan to Replace Rikers Island Jail Is Approved
- New York City’s Jail-Reform Architect Looks to Norway for Ideas
- Former Stockton Mayor Gets Jail for Conflict of Interest
- Couple marries in Texas county jail
- Shrinking inmate populations is the focus of efforts to fix Maine’s county jail problems
- Wyandotte Co. deputy on leave after incident at jail
- Inmate Convicted of Murder in Deadly Prison Breakout Attempt
- Felicity Huffman doing 'really well' one week into prison sentence: report
- California’s private prison ban isn’t a ban at all
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012