By Leonard A. Sipes, Jr.
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Missing Yankton inmate back in custody
- Narcotics drop at prison foiled, three charged
- Fluvanna inmate feeding baby in ICU from prison
- Job center opens at Oakhill Correctional Institution
- Corrections Department Cutting 22 Positions to Trim Budget
- Inmate charged after staff assault at Millhaven Institution
- York work-release inmate travels to G.I. in stolen car
- Vatican Christmas stamps feature artwork by inmate
- Inmates show off musical talents at Raymond Laborde Prison, honor special guest
- More Oklahomans registering for inmate movement alert system
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
- Industry Veteran Joins GTL as Executive Vice President of National Sales Team
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections Officer I
Larned Correctional Mental Health Facility
Criminal Justice Writer