By Rachel Friderich, Washington Department of Correctoins
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Benton sheriff investigated after female county employees file complaints
- Polk Sheriff On Captured Murder Suspect: "He Knows How To Kill People Real Quick"
- Sheriff: Double homicide suspect claims two people he killed in Winter Haven were 'number 7 and 8'
- Douglas County Corrections inmate dies
- Violent clashes erupt as Spanish court jails Catalonia leaders
- Former inmate files civil complaint after alleged jail attack by corrections officer
- Lesbian corrections officer settles lawsuit against Michigan Department of Corrections
- Felicity Huffman reports to prison to begin serving time in college admissions scandal
- Proposed Kew Gardens Jail to be 19 Stories, City Shortens Jail Ahead of Council Vote
- Cyntoia Brown-Long to Lester Holt on her release from prison: 'There's nothing special about me'
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012