By Andrew Eways, Aurora, Colorado Police Department
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- WANTED: Inmate escapes from Atlanta transitional center
- 2 CDCR officers involved in deadly head-on crash in Kings County
- KCCI Investigation shows majority of Iowa inmates have mental illness
- Condemned Inmate Anthony McKnight Dies of Unknown Cause
- New Warden for Riverton’s Wyoming Honor Farm
- Iowa man who killed his 2-year-old son in Ames in 1970s dies in prison
- Nebraska Supreme Court upholds dismissal of execution protocol challenge
- 2 Nevada prisons locked down over reported threats to staff
- Support for SCI-Retreat overflows at hearing
- Woman who left drugs for jailed boyfriend to get treatment
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Pierce County Sheriff's Department
Corrections and Custody 1
Washington State Penitentiary