By Linda A. Teplin, Leah J. Welty, Karen M. Abram, Mina K. Dulcan, Jason J. Washburn, Kathleen McCoy, and Marquita L. Stokes
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Inmate strangled, stomped cellmate to death at Santa Rosa Correctional Institution, FDLE says
- Georgia Department of Corrections investigating inmate death
- Utah death-row inmate featured in best-selling book dies
- Columbia Correctional Institution in Portage locked down after staff is attacked
- Meth overdose ruled cause of Weber County Jail inmate death
- ADOC: Inmate who walked away from work crew arrested in Phoenix-area
- Coffee Creek Correctional Facility building evacuated due to envelope with unknown powder
- Two Rivers Correctional Institution inmate dies
- These Prison Inmates Are Getting A Seat At The Decision-Making Table
- Second-chance job fair gives State Penitentiary inmates a head start
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012