By John Cokos, New Jersey Department of Corrections
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Two correctional centers on lockdown due to flu outbreak
- Authorities: Corrections inmate ditches ankle monitor and flees
- Programs aim to help Missouri's female inmates
- Oklahoma set to resume executions years after death-chamber mishaps
- Marquette Branch Prison warden to speak at Economic Club
- Resourcefulness is key when prisoners make art out of garbage. Now, you can buy it
- Nation’s Correctional Health Care Experts to Meet in Atlanta
- Inmate who died jailed for murder, other charges
- Inmate dies after being punched, falling at Hudson Valley jail
- Inmate charged in death of disbarred lawyer who died in custody last week
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Corrections and Custody 1
Washington State Penitentiary
$6,000 Sign On Bonus! Registered Nurses (RNs) needed in Florence, AZ!
Centurion/AZ Department of Corrections