By Terry Campbell, Professor, Purdue University Global
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Escapee In Custody Following NW Oklahoma City Pursuit, Standoff
- CDCR Awards Volunteers $4 million for Rehabilitation Programs and Activities
- Inmate allegedly assaults officer at Anamosa
- Nehemiah to host first re-entry conference with goal to better support former prisoners
- Governor Parson visits three Missouri prisons to meet with DOC staff
- Connecticut officials ID inmate who was restrained and died
- Police searching for inmate who escaped while taking trash out
- Maryland State Police Investigating Death of Inmate
- St. Joseph County Jail Inmate Found Unresponsive
- Authorities investigate death of inmate at correctional facility
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Juvenile Probation Officer
Dallas County Juvenile Department
Counselor - GPS
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc