By Rachel Friderich, Washington Department of Correctoins
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- New Warden for Riverton’s Wyoming Honor Farm
- Iowa man who killed his 2-year-old son in Ames in 1970s dies in prison
- Nebraska Supreme Court upholds dismissal of execution protocol challenge
- 2 Nevada prisons locked down over reported threats to staff
- Support for SCI-Retreat overflows at hearing
- Woman who left drugs for jailed boyfriend to get treatment
- To Keep Inmates From Coming Back, Colorado’s Prison Chief Wants To Ease The Culture Shock Of Their Release
- Alaska considers effects of prisoner transfers out of state
- 'Career Criminal' Dies at South Dakota Prison
- Benton sheriff investigated after female county employees file complaints
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Joe Russo, Director, Corrections Technology Center of Excellence, funded by the National Institute of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice. Joe addresses the use of GPS tracking of offenders, methods to search computers owned by offenders and additional corrections and law enforcement technology under development by the center.
The website is http://www.justnet.org .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was May 31, 2012