By National Police Foundation
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- New Stillwater warden sworn in, says 'safe and secure facility' is top priority
- Lansing Correctional Facility hires new warden
- Manhunt under way after three prisoners escape police in Levin, hijack car
- Inmate who walked away from hospital found, booked into jail
- Texas Inmate Larry Swearingen To Be Executed Wednesday For Rape, Murder Of College Student Melissa Trotter
- Escaped Georgia inmate wanted for homicide dies by suicide in Florida
- Inmate who admitted killing another inmate in letter to Dispatch is indicted
- Rhode Island prison lockdown lifted after inmate altercation
- Man convicted of 1994 rape, murder in Carnegie found dead in prison
- Prison inmates build items for USMC’s Toys for Tots program
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012